Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think if Hatton could turn back the clock he would of.......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you think if Hatton could turn back the clock he would of.......

Do you think if Hatton could turn back the clock he would .......take a loss by decision to Floyd rather than force the issue and end up getting stopped.

Hatton could deffo have gone the distance if he had not kept trying to win. I mean Hatton could of gone into survivor mode like Judah and lasted the 12 but he didn't.

Do you think he regrets that now?

Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
    Do you think if Hatton could turn back the clock he would .......take a loss by decision to Floyd rather than force the issue and end up getting stopped.

Hatton could deffo have gone the distance if he had not kept trying to win. I mean Hatton could of gone into survivor mode like Judah and lasted the 12 but he didn't.

Hatton is the type of fighter that goes out on his shield rather than running or coasting to a decision. He felt the need to push the fight and to be honest it was his only way to win. How long would he of lasted trying to box Floyd?

Comment

Nah, he gets more respect being KTFO than ever would have if he hugged more.

Proof is in how many people still watch him after.

Comment

Hatton had no choice.

When he laid back against Collazo, Collazo put his foot in his ass.

Hatton's defense is his offense, get inside, rough them up and hold and hit.

If the ref didn't let that stuff go down, he really had no other option. He wasn't going to jab and move on Mayweather.

Comment

This is a very interesting point.

Hatton was just pursuing Mayweather non-stop. He was running into punches. He was so fired up to win he realised he needed a KO or TKO and by trying to go gun-ho, he ended up getting KTFO.

You cant do that **** against Floyd Mayweather. Hatton should have known better.

Comment

Working...
          X