Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lmao the Mayweather's are a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir TomJones View Post
      "Manny Pacquiao ain't proved that; he got his ass whooped 3 times already."

Sugar Ray Robinson lost 19 times, what an utter bum.
      I know that's sarcasm, but that's the WRONG and LAST fighter you should use against that Pacquiao quip since he's incomparable.

Sugar lost 19 fights, but..

Ray was a '200 fights' type slugger, had OVER 100 KOs in his career.

Won his first 40 or so fights (comparable to Floyd)

and then went on about a 100 fight streak before losing again.

Comment

Originally posted by Haglerwins View Post
        I know that's sarcasm, but that's the WRONG and LAST fighter you should use against that Pacquiao quip since he's incomparable.

Sugar lost 19 fights, but..

Ray was a '200 fights' type slugger, had OVER 100 KOs in his career.

Won his first 40 or so fights (comparable to Floyd)

and then went on about a 100 fight streak before losing again.
        please dont compare SRR with a grade A DUCK. thanks.

Comment

Isn't Jeff Mayweather usually the level-headed one? He sounds more like his brothers nowadays.

Comment

Both these fools have something to prove. Who is the best pound for pound fighter in the world? Bottom line they need to settle it in the ring. If the fight never happens this is what history will tell. Pac will be considered greater than May but May will always be known to have greater skills and IN THE PUBLIC EYE the responsible one for not making the fight happen. That along with Arum.

Comment

Originally posted by AEOUS ETERNALIS View Post
              please dont compare SRR with a grade A DUCK. thanks.
              I WILL compare since it was relevant.

Mayweather has the longer initial undefeated streak when you add Ray in that conversation.

Still, Sugar's second streak is better than anything either Floyd or Manny will accomplish.

Comment

**** ***** thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Seleção No. 13 View Post
                  Isn't Jeff Mayweather usually the level-headed one? He sounds more like his brothers nowadays.
                  that's what ive been thinking. . . he used to be so cool, calm, and collected. . . he used to be very respected - he proved that image wrong. . .

neither pacquiao nor mayweather have to prove anything to anyone - they have already proved their skills with their victories. . . Personally, I think Manny has the better resume overall, but I give Mayweather HUGE PROPS for taking on Ortiz; I thought Ortiz was the best fight available after PacSmash.

Comment

this is also the interview where jeff said (regarding ortiz), "the only thing it showed was that, first of all, he didnt belong there in the first place...."

it proved that ortiz was never really considered a threat to begin with... surprise surprise.

all that "hungry young lion coming off a great win" talk really means nothing when you factor in maturity & experience...

that was my biggest criticism of the fight.... but surprisingly, floyd threw down like he was back @ 130s.

Comment

Quit crying, Jeff. Your nephew had his chance to prove he's the best but he ducked Pac. Now if the fight never happens he will NEVER be considered the best. Yea, it sucks for boxing, but it is what it is.

If only Obama could teach Americans some accountability around here....

Comment

Working...
                      X