No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Burns-Vazquez Clash in Serious Jeopardy Over Money

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
    I doubt this very much but did GBP maybe offer Vazquez more money to fight Broner on May 4th? Vazquez is Mexican after all. If not tell Broner to step up and fight Vazquez on May 4th.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
    Its not about Broner stepping up, its about Vasquez stepping up. After all, he already turned down 350k to fight Broner.

Comment

Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA
      Quote:

Originally Posted by 1PunchKOPOW!

I doubt this very much but did GBP maybe offer Vazquez more money to fight Broner on May 4th? Vazquez is Mexican after all. If not tell Broner to step up and fight Vazquez on May 4th.

Its not about Broner stepping up, its about Vasquez stepping up. After all, he already turned down 350k to fight Broner.
      Yea I'm sure you and Broner's people have no issues with lowballing Vazquez. Why should someone like Rigo with 11 fights get 750k while the guy with 30+ don't even get half of what Broner will make. And then people call Arum cheap. Why should Vazquez take 350k when he can get more for fighting Burns and possibly have 2 belts.

But nvm that nonsense I just saw the article where Vazquez signed. The way it should be, the best fighting the best and unifying. Not fighting beltless midgets. Let's see If Broner tries to lowball the winner again who will have 2 belts in their possession.

Comment

Yea I'm sure you and Broner's people have no issues with lowballing Vazquez. Why should someone like Rigo with 11 fights get 750k while the guy with 30+ don't even get half of what Broner will make. And then people call Arum cheap. Why should Vazquez take 350k when he can get more for fighting Burns and possibly have 2 belts.
        You're very childish in your responses and reasoning, you know that? lol WTF, does number of fights have to do with anything? Seriously, you need to grow up, dude.

Comment

Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA
          Quote:

Originally Posted by 1PunchKOPOW!

You're very childish in your responses and reasoning, you know that? lol WTF, does number of fights have to do with anything? Seriously, you need to grow up, dude.
          Typical answer. Turns out to be the very same answer from every fanboy once you "offend" their fighters. I won't waste my time quoting you anymore.

"**** poster" "grow up" "worst poser in nsb" blah blah blah

You still owe me an explanation as to why Burns can meet Vazquez's demands but Broner's people can't. I'm pretty sure the majority of the people around here know why.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
            Vasquez has signed the contract! Panic over.

First Donaire vs Rigondeaux now this lol
            So it's still on?

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson
              Quote:

Originally Posted by dan_cov

Vasquez has signed the contract! Panic over.

First Donaire vs Rigondeaux now this lol

So it's still on?
              Yes there another article with a pic of Vazquez signing on the first page.

Comment

Seriously, boxing is just ****ed this year.

Comment

Yes there another article with a pic of Vazquez signing on the first page.

Good.

Sidenote: I see Capetillo is with Vasquez. I thought he was banned following the Margarito scandal?

Comment

Working...
                  X