Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone ever stop to think"what is a shadow really"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My shadow's the only one that walks beside me and my shallow heart's the only thing that's beating

Comment

Originally posted by Ether View Post
      larry is paranoid as fuck.
      Or high as a kite

Comment

Damn Larry, do you really not know what a shadow is?

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
          Or high as a kite
          I've been pretty goddamn high in my life. Never have I EVER forgotten what a shadow was.

Comment

When i was a kid The Shadow was the thing who was fawking around with Peter Pan inside Wendy's room. But ib my point of view it's just a ***** tryna rob Wendy's house and Peter Pan is just a white kid who needed to play the good image and keep it safe when Wendy turned the lights on. Walt Disney made it so y'all know how it is.

Comment

No Larry, things not alive have shadows too. Something a little more disobvious maybe? Like the shadow that just flew across the periphial & disappeared as you turn your head?

Comment

Looks like someone is taking too much cocaine during his coffee break.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                  My shadow's the only one that walks beside me and my shallow heart's the only thing that's beating
                  Green Day.

Comment

Comment

SMH, i'm going to say something to you that I say to my wife when she's having a blonde moment: "Que eres estupido"

Comment

Working...
                      X