Resident Evil 6

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game is dog poo.

Comment

• Ada Wong's campaign was the easiest. Died once the whole time.

Comment

• No Hope difficulty is no joke.

The use of infinite ammo is disabled and you can not equip any of your skills. They really want to give you No Hope of beating the game. Haven't played it in this difficulty yet, but if it's anything like professional in RE4 and 5 then one hit should leave you crippled, and another hit should kill you.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          No Hope difficulty is no joke.

The use of infinite ammo is disabled and you can not equip any of your skills. They really want to give you No Hope of beating the game. Haven't played it in this difficulty yet, but if it's anything like professional in RE4 and 5 then one hit should leave you crippled, and another hit should kill you.
          its easier than professional in that 1 hit wont kill you, but you cant buy first aid sprays or ammo like in the previous games so thats makes it even harder
          i beat chapter 1 of leon on no hope and it was a pain cuz i only had the hydra and like 3 herbs, but its doable specially if you come prepared with a bunch of sprays and all weapons unlocked

Comment

• I don't care what anyone says this was a good game, maybe not scary compare to the original games but I had fun on it.

Comment

Working...
            X