Collapse
No announcement yet.

Never saw a Pirog fight until today.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

martinez and dibella want no part of pirog. when asked about the fight dibella said "fu-ck pirog. he's a nobody." but then martinez goes on to fight dzinziruk and barker instead of a top middleweight because they know he could beat martinez and the other guys can't. they are racking up the big hbo checks. martinez is a cherry picking fraud.

Comment

1st of all I like Pirog but people need to stop hyping him up like that what makes him that much better then Dzinziruk? Martinez is a class above him imo Pirog is not more deserving then anybody at MW right now unless he stays more active he should have fought sturm already and the winner would have fought Martinez

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
        martinez and dibella want no part of pirog. when asked about the fight dibella said "fu-ck pirog. he's a nobody." but then martinez goes on to fight dzinziruk and barker instead of a top middleweight because they know he could beat martinez and the other guys can't. they are racking up the big hbo checks. martinez is a cherry picking fraud.
        You sir are an idiot!

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
          1st of all I like Pirog but people need to stop hyping him up like that what makes him that much better then Dzinziruk? Martinez is a class above him imo Pirog is not more deserving then anybody at MW right now unless he stays more active he should have fought sturm already and the winner would have fought Martinez
          he's a middleweight and dzinziruk wasn't.

haha why would sturm fight pirog? sturm doesn't want any challenges either.

fact is pirog is the only top middleweight who actually wants to fight martinez but martinez wants no part of him. martinez is milking hbo for everything they got. 1.5 mill to fight guys who don't belong in the same ring with him. jackpot! then he keeps calling out popular guys so it looks like he's being ducked when he won't even fight the top guys in his own division.
          Last edited by daggum; 08-22-2011, 11:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
            You sir are an idiot!
            well that's mean. enjoy martinez-barker and after that martinez-lee. lol!

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
              lol daggum you speak the truth! i wouldn't go as far as calling him a fraud - but he is definitely trying to cherry pick for the most money/least resistance.

he wants NO part of pirog, and has never even mentioned his name. . . he's only interested in calling out guys he outweighs by 35-45 pounds. what makes it worse is that a lot of people on here CO-SIGN him for not wanting to fight the best middleweights, or travel north 8 pounds to take on SMW's. . . i guess he thinks that after TWO DAMN WINS (he lost to williams the first time) he should be getting all these money fights. . . DiBella has looked so stupid in his lies. . .

Sergio WILL NEVER fight Pirog. . .

Comment

Originally posted by uglypug View Post
                lol daggum you speak the truth! i wouldn't go as far as calling him a fraud - but he is definitely trying to cherry pick for the most money/least resistance.

he wants NO part of pirog, and has never even mentioned his name. . . he's only interested in calling out guys he outweighs by 35-45 pounds. what makes it worse is that a lot of people on here CO-SIGN him for not wanting to fight the best middleweights, or travel north 8 pounds to take on SMW's. . . i guess he thinks that after TWO DAMN WINS (he lost to williams the first time) he should be getting all these money fights. . . DiBella has looked so stupid in his lies. . .

Sergio WILL NEVER fight Pirog. . .
                martinez has turned into andre berto before our very eyes. at least he took some tough fights to get where he is but now that he's on top he's in cherry pick heaven.

Comment

Pirog and Barker are the same thing

Comment

Originally posted by SCtrojansbaby View Post
                    Pirog and Barker are the same thing
                    if that's true then why isn't martinez fighting a top rated middleweight with a belt who's been on hbo before? instead he's fighting a complete unknown. martinez and dibella know they aren't the same and that's why dibella acts like pirog is a nobody it's because he doesn't want people calling for that fight.
                    Last edited by daggum; 08-23-2011, 01:02 AM.

Comment

I like Pirog's style, it's fluid and awkward. I wouldn't pick him to beat Sergio at all, but I'd love to see the fight. People talk about no one wanting to fight Sergio, well Pirog would sure as hell love to.

Comment

Working...
                      X