Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tyson Furry is way underrated in this forum

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think i will wait to i see how he does against Chisora he has got potietnal.Producing it is a different story

Comment

Beating Chisora isn't exactly going to be a big achievement, i'm expecting him to win anyway just because Chisora decided to get fat. He can't beat a Klitschko, he'd need to steal Wlad's trainer if he were to have a chance of beating one of them but even then i don't think it could happen.

Comment

Beating Chisora wouldn't be much of an achievement I agree, but that says more about the state of the British HW scene than anything. David Price is the best prospect at world level out of the current crop imo. I'd like to see him against the winner.

I like Fury a lot as a personality, but you get the feeling he won't live up to his potential, he relies too much on his natural attributes and lacks the discipline of a real champion.

He is young tho..

Comment

Originally posted by 2Fast4U View Post
          People make the mistake thinking he is just another Tye Fields.

But after watching his last fight and recent training video of him I was impressed with his footwork and speed. He is gonna outbox Chisora and maybe even stop him in the later rounds.
          I actually think you may be right. Fury's technique has improved since the infamous "self-uppercut" fight. It has shown in his last fights, he just seems better coordinated and less clumsy now. Dunno if its the work of his old man or someone else, but he has certainly improved and Delboy better not expect an easy night.

Comment

How long until the fight?

Comment

I think the actual fight will be around 2200 GMT not 100% tho

Comment

I like Fury, although in both McDermott fights he didn't look great but apparently he's been looking after himself a lot better, he's got a good chin, good shot selection and the height to be a problem in the division. He's def not a Tye Fields, has a much better chin that that. I think Del Boy has probably fought the slightly better opposition although I haven't been super impressed with him either. I do slightly lean towards Del Boy in this fight but I hope I'm wrong.

Comment

I agree.

People have been underestimating Tyson Fury. Chisora is underrated too, but I think Fury will beat him today.

Comment

dat fat cracker aint beatin anyone

Comment

so is he better or worse than valulev?

Comment

Working...
                      X