Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

****ing Republicans are getting on my nerves...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by borikua View Post
    I was told this morning that the military personnel won't get paid, but they (congress) will keep receiving theirs. That's really ****ed up.
    Not to mention trying to block EPA clean air Legislation.

Im not even american but why does it seem to us canadians that all republicans are unable to admit to global climate change.......?isnt it enough that storms and tsumamis are wrecking havoc around the world?

Its kind of disconcerting and frustrating knowing that our "neighbors" concede and proliferate a different truth to the one accepted by the rest of the world.....

Comment

If the shutdown extends for more than a month I will probably loose my house and I wont be able to pay for my son's tuition. That aint no vacation. A week off, I can handle, more than that could be trouble.
      thats shitty man, im sure that situation is all too common, i live near Ft Meade and the talks around here are pretty bad right now....

its unfortunate that the real issues will never be solved, instead its playground politics as usual... if they never have to deal with the repercussions, they'll never learn

Comment

Originally posted by dmocchi View Post
        Not to mention trying to block EPA clean air Legislation.

Im not even american but why does it seem to us canadians that all republicans are unable to admit to global climate change.......?isnt it enough that storms and tsumamis are wrecking havoc around the world?

Its kind of disconcerting and frustrating knowing that our "neighbors" concede and proliferate a different truth to the one accepted by the rest of the world.....
        I think everyone agrees that the global climate has changed.

many of us (not just republicans) dont believe that people are the solitary reason behind the changes.

the world goes through climate cycles and we just happened to have lived in a very calm period in history.

i think its rather hilarious the picture that is painted for the republicans
        Last edited by MidnightSpecial; 04-07-2011, 10:52 AM. Reason: typo's

Comment

I was told this morning that the military personnel won't get paid, but they (congress) will keep receiving theirs. That's really ****ed up.
          This is true.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
            Depends on how much you make...

My wife works for the government and they just basically said there will be furloughs handed out here soon, not good.....
            This is correct. If she's essential, she'll get back pay and will continue working through the shut down. If not, she will not be allowed to work, and she may or may not get back pay.

Comment

Vet how the fuk we supposed to have a serious convo when that ass and **** is staring me in the face...good lord, who the fuk is that?

Comment

If the shutdown extends for more than a month I will probably loose my house and I wont be able to pay for my son's tuition. That aint no vacation. A week off, I can handle, more than that could be trouble.
                The longest shut down was 21 days. This one(if it happens)should not be that long.

Comment

Vet how the fuk we supposed to have a serious convo when that ass and **** is staring me in the face...good lord, who the fuk is that?
                  I'm at work with the avis and sigs turned off, so now I know to turn um back on when I get home today. Thanks Cuauht.

Comment

my bad

here's the uncensored

http://4gifs.com/gallery/d/133309-5/...ess_lifted.gif

Comment

Originally posted by - v e t - View Post
                      thats shitty man, im sure that situation is all too common, i live near Ft Meade and the talks around here are pretty bad right now....

its unfortunate that the real issues will never be solved, instead its playground politics as usual... if they never have to deal with the repercussions, they'll never learn

Hell Vet. I'm right down the road from you in Beltsville. We shoulda been got up together for a fight or two.

Comment

Working...
                      X