Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will floyds hand pain killers show up on the additional steroid (paranoid) tests?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will floyds hand pain killers show up on the additional steroid (paranoid) tests?

Mayweather has been known to use hand-injected painkillers like Xylocaine, which is illegal in some states.

Everyone knows Floyd uses xylocaine to numb his hands, the advantage is his, he can throw punches without feeling a thing. Manny DOESNT use xylocaine.

If Floyd injects xylocaine, it will only be the day of the fight. The question is, IF they test after the fight and Floyd tests positive for this, what are the consequences?

Since these tests are from his own being, what are the penalties? The NASC wont do anything since it is legal in Nevada, but they could be illegal in an olympic style test. Floyd brought this upon himself. If he still does this I have a feeling he will get popped, unless they note this in the contract.

Roach And Co should definitely make this illegal in the fight if floyd insists Manny is on roids. We already know Floyd cheated on the scales, AND he's taken substances banned in other states to gain the upperhand.

http://www.insideboxing.com/Columnis...e_april_21.htm

On another note...

Roger Clemens says he was injected with "lidocaine (Xylocaine) and B-12" and not steroids or human growth hormone by former trainer Brian McNamee,
    http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=3179745

Bump.. this thread reveals the truth..

Comment

Oh damn floyd been exposed once again!!!

Comment

mods please delete this thread, period!!!

Comment

Wow, Shogunn, your post was buried for quite sometime and is now uprooted!

I can see nationwide newspapers linking to this site now.

This is definitely unfair advantage to Floyd. Now we know why he want to fight only in Nevada.

Floyd is owned!

Comment

He is master of cheating with steroid pain killers so I really doubt it will show up.

Comment

much worse than plaster wrap

Comment

I am sure anybody who fights floyd will ask for Olympic Style testing. Good post.

Comment

he should retire for good. it will worsen his injury.

Comment

But Floyd agreed to stop numbing his hands if Pac stopped juicing , but Pac said nobody else cares if I juice and I pay them well to forget about it , so in the end we have the juicer Pac blatantly ducking Floyd , I always thought if Manny cant suck Floyd down like the others how is he going to get out of the fight , he found a way run from a juice test .

Comment

Working...
                    X