Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you ever seen Floyd fans so paranoid?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you ever seen Floyd fans so paranoid?

Not all of Floyd's fans, but some of them have lowered themselves to start a smear campaign built directly on a foundation started by some old punch drunk buffoon? So this is what it has come to?

Manny has been extraordinary yes. He has achieved some incredible goals that may not be equaled or surpassed for a long time.

I can see how you would question his sudden complete dominance of the sport. I mean he has been fighting for half his life and still seems to be getting better simply due to being more mature.

What you fail to see goes beyond just improvement of strength and durability, you fail to see his:

1: Changed or should I say evolved fighting style.
    2: Ring Awareness
    3: Impeccable mental strength. He cannot fathom losing.
    4: Stronger chin and toughness.

HGH or Steroids would have no effect on the list above. To me it all adds up to Manny growing into his natural size and peak. No more weight draining, no more questioning his own abilities. His prime is finally here.

PEDs effect would only come in the form of size and endurance. So how can you justify that conclusion when he has always had fantastic stamina? So are you basing your claims on his size? If so i can send you pics of Floyd who is also bigger than he used to be.

dean, im so glad these ******s havent forced you to quit posting here

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
      Not all of Floyd's fans, but some of them have lowered themselves to start a smear campaign built directly on a foundation started by some old punch drunk buffoon? So this is what it has come to?

Manny has been extraordinary yes. He has achieved some incredible goals that may not be equaled or surpassed for a long time.

I can see how you would question his sudden complete dominance of the sport. I mean he has been fighting for half his life and still seems to be getting better simply due to being more mature.

What you fail to see goes beyond just improvement of strength and durability, you fail to see his:

HGH or Steroids would have no effect on the list above. To me it all adds up to Manny growing into his natural size and peak. No more weight draining, no more questioning his own abilities. His prime is finally here.

PEDs effect would only come in the form of size and endurance. So how can you justify that conclusion when he has always had fantastic stamina? So are you basing your claims on his size? If so i can send you pics of Floyd who is also bigger than he used to be.
      good post...

*****s can't imagine anyone better than gayweather so they have to make up rumors... its pathetic.

Comment

I've always been one to defend Pacquiao in the steroid allegations. Don't think for one moment that I am scared, Mayweather will beat Pacquiao for sure. Contrary to being scared of the fight happening, I can't wait for this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Jesus View Post
          I've always been one to defend Pacquiao in the steroid allegations. Don't think for one moment that I am scared, Mayweather will beat Pacquiao for sure. Contrary to being scared of the fight happening, I can't wait for this fight.
          Just like half the people on these forums said Cotto would beat Pacquiao FOR SURE.

lol

Comment

good on you... green k

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
              dean, im so glad these ******s havent forced you to quit posting here
              Mak, hell will freeze over before I leave on my own. I have thought about it before simply because it bothers me that the administrator(s) of this site allow this place to spiral into an Elementary School level.

A little smack talk is fine, but there should be a time where the moderators should apply the brakes. If this place is to become a breeding ground of smear campaigns, what function does it actually serve? What type of community does this site actually want?

It bothers me how much Floyd gets **** on also in here. Yes IMO Floyd deserves a lot of it but it also gets taken way too far. When you start questioning someones manhood over stupid career decisions, then it will just spiral also.

Comment

Very good post.

Green K

Comment

Absolutely great post! Floyd stans will stay away from this thread. This thread should be always kept at the top until the *****s shuts up.

Comment

Kevin I have always appreciated you on this site. You are not who I am targeting here. Floyd has some wonderful fans on here who are IMO not only needed, but bring real integrity. You are one of them. There are more and they know who they are.

Comment

Working...
                    X