Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any1 Sick Of MMA Fans Bashing Boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who cares? we hear these arguments all the time, boxing is boring, mma is gay guys humping each other
    just grow the **** up and move on, you don't see tennis people going on ping pong boards and starting ****
    they are different, leave the subject so they debate can die cause its ******ed.

Comment

Originally posted by Bengali Boxer View Post
      **** mma it's 2guys who have shorts on humping on the ground with nuts in each others face like ****sexuals and how is holding someone against the cage real fighting and also punching someone while they are on the ground is a ***** move real men fight standing up submissions are for *****s their lie about their ppv numbers their highest and biggest ppv ufc100 only got one million buys youtube's kimbo slice and wwe's brock lesnar are their stars boxers have more chance of being sucessful in mma then mma fighters have in boxing ray mercer a fat retired 50yr old boxer knocked out their ex heavyweight champ tim sylvia in 9seconds their best p4p fighter anderson silva got a 1-1 record in boxing he lost to a bum i hate *******s but sometime's i wish their used their energy to attack mma fans instead of other boxing fans
      lol yeah let em be bitter because MMA fans know that their sport will never go down in history like boxing has and will never be as great as boxing...also lol at your avatar

Comment

MMGAY and it's fanbase have absolutely no class whatsoever.I have tried to reason with these people time and time again,and each time my attempts have failed.

MMGAY has built itself by tearing down the sport of boxing.You can go back and watch the earlier ufc's take take note at the constant digs that they take at the sport of boxing.

These people don't have a clue about boxing.They think boxing is just throwing a fist at a target.That's why virtually all the glass jawed grapplers fighters throw punches like school girls.

MMGAY has hit it's peak and the middle class college kids are now growing up.No grown adult with a shred of dignity would be caught watching it.

Comment

Originally posted by prinzemanspopa View Post
          MMGAY and it's fanbase have absolutely no class whatsoever.I have tried to reason with these people time and time again,and each time my attempts have failed.

MMGAY has built itself by tearing down the sport of boxing.You can go back and watch the earlier ufc's take take note at the constant digs that they take at the sport of boxing.

These people don't have a clue about boxing.They think boxing is just throwing a fist at a target.That's why virtually all the glass jawed grapplers fighters throw punches like school girls.

MMGAY has hit it's peak and the middle class college kids are now growing up.No grown adult with a shred of dignity would be caught watching it.
          great post.....

Comment

Originally posted by kymira View Post
            To be honest im a fan of both, and I train in both boxing and bjj. I actually find more boxing heads hating on mma rather than mma heads hating on boxing. You gotta remember most mma fans were originally and still are boxing fans. I dont see why ppl fuss over which style is better and this and that blah blah blah....what I notice is ppl who dont know anything about wrestling, judo or bjj jumping on the band wagon and calling it gay. Theres nothing gay about getting your limbs snapped or getting choked out, its no joke. Most ppl will say what they want, but in the end its just another combat sport. Appreciate it for what it is.
            if most mma fans came from boxing... they would know damn well whats up.

Comment

Working...
            X