No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cano Confident: I Know I Can Beat Paulie Malignaggi

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Cano Confident: I Know I Can Beat Paulie Malignaggi

Mexico's Pablo Cesar Cano, the interim-super lightweight champion of the World Boxing Association (WBA), is pretty confident about moving up to the welterweight division to challenge WBA champion Paulie "Magic Man" Malignaggi. Cano (25-1-1, 19 KOs) against Malignaggi (31-4, 7 KOs) will take place on October 20th at Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York. The main event will feature WBC/WBA 140-pound champion Danny Garcia in a rematch with Mexican legend Erik "El Terrible" Morales.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Garcia would totally destroy Cano.

Comment

Originally posted by Lac'em up
      He wont get to Garcia. Paulie will stop Cano on his tracks.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

The Malignaggi fight at 147lb's is a big ask for Cano, look at Cano's record he's never fought at 147lb's and before he fought Morales he had a fight each at 130 and 135 so i don't know how the keeps getting these title shots when he has not done nothing of note in the divisions. But hey can't complain that Cano is making a good living at a young age he's got heart thats for sure.

Comment

Cano gives Paulie a good chance of getting two stoppage victories in a row, which will mean that pigs can fly and hell has officially frozen over.

Comment

Everyone feels like they can beat Paulie he has no power and he's slowed down a bit. Plus he has a name to make money off of. Bantamweigts will be calling him out soon...

Comment

even tho i don't like pauli, & iznt really a big puncher, he's got some skill. it'll be tuff for cano to find him. he better attack the body. if he times his punches & is willing to take a few to land 1 good hit, he might stand a chance. cano has a ton of heart, but duznt have a very tuff hide. he cuts easy. i wish him the best tho.

Comment

Originally posted by Lac'em up View Post
                I would have to disagree. Styles make fights and I think Cano has the style to give Garcia trouble. But like somebody else already said, he most likely won't get to Garcia because Paulie will most likely outbox Cano. Paulie may not have too much power but he has a great chin and sure can box!!

Comment

War Cano!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X