No announcement yet.

Arum Trying To Force Cotto To Accept A Catchweight Or Go H2H

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AntonTheMedium View Post
    because it doesn't meet the agenda. dude is obsessed.
    http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/id...onio-margarito

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
      1st off, it's not arum that really wants Cotto it's Pacman. He tried before Cotto chose Floyd at a mannyweight of 148, he's trying yet again at yet another mannyweight.

Arum is just doing what Pacman wants. I'm sure the fight arum wants over all else is the Bradley rematch. But it's ok, what Pacman wants he gets. Even if what he wants makes sense only to him I guess.

They're trying to force the catchweight on Cotto that much is clear. The sad thing is that Pacman fans will defend it saying Pacman doesn't want to fight above 147. That's fine, but why are they constantly trying to force Cotto into a catchweight??

For a great fighter, Pacman gets too much passes. Floyd didn't make 154, but he fought Cotto there. Pacman already destroyed the man & it seems that the only people that think Pacman beats Cotto without the catchweight are his fans because he clearly doesn't believe it that much is obvious.
      1st off, you grip on reality is tenuous (Arum preferring Bradley to Cotto for Pac, LMAO), and you expect us to buy your "insights" on the workings of team Pac. The same day Arum offered Pac at 150 to Cotto, there was another article here with Arum admitting he's still not sure who Pac wants. He should have asked Bushbaby, simple.

What's the problem with 150 for the rematch? There's no belt on the line, that must make it better for you. Cotto is obviously fine at 150, I don't need to remind you what he requested of Marg.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Galarga View Post
        Cotto told them to FUK off once and I hope He does it again. YOU WANT TO FIGHT THE 154 CHAMP, THE LIMIT IS 154 B I T C H.
        What's Cotto a champ of, your heart?

You should have reminded Cotto of your powerful point when he tried to pull this:

http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/id...onio-margarito

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
          If that's what you got from that post, I feel bad for you son.
          LOL, the guy tried to extract a sliver of sense from your predictable rants, and you're won't have any of it

Comment

Based on Pacquiao's fan logic

"If he made 150 lbs in his previous fight why couldn't he make 150 or 152"

I wanted the fight at 154 lbs. I am a Cotto fan. No need for 1 lb catchweight.

Comment

Originally posted by oc9979 View Post
              Based on Pacquiao's fan logic

"If he made 150 lbs in his previous fight why couldn't he make 150 or 152"

I wanted the fight at 154 lbs. I am a Cotto fan. No need for 1 lb catchweight.
              He didn't make 150, he REQUESTED it. While defending his own 154 belt. Not only that, he requested a 160lb rehydration limit. Do you need me to explain how pathetic this is for a SWW champ?

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                He didn't make 150, he REQUESTED it. While defending his own 154 belt. Not only that, he requested a 160lb rehydration limit. Do you need me to explain how pathetic this is for a SWW champ?
                I am talking about Margarito making 150 in his previous fight with Pacquiao. Usually Pacquiao's fan say, Cotto made 146 in his previous fight with Clottey it is nothing just one more pound to fight Pacquiao.

I am not agreeing with the catchweight. Cotto was trying to get an advantage, he wanted the advantage because he felt that Margarito cheated in the first fight.

Comment

if thats true, then what else do you expect? this is bob arum we are talking about. the sooner he is out of the game the better as far as im concerned.

Comment

It seems like a very smart idea......unless Cotto calls the bluff and doesn't fight Cotto. Then they both will be assed out.

Comment

Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
                      Cotto was begging for a Pacquiao rematch? Last I checked Pacquiao and Mayweather were on a bidding war for Cotto early this year and Pacquiao lost it because he refused to fight Cotto over 147 pounds. Pacquiao at this point needs Cotto more than Cotto needs him.
                      how do you work that one out? he has already knocked him out.

Comment

Working...
                      X