Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kaka was a beast in his prime - he was a joy to watch - I still remember when he ripped through the Manu defence in the CL.

This comp was made a couple years ago by a lad from my UNI;

Kaka vs Ronaldo

Comment

• Originally posted by BigAmzzino View Post
      is bayern vs inter tonight or is it tomorow?
      its tomorrow.

Comment

• Gattuso is an ATG and was in his prime against Ronaldinho, yet Ronnie was still able easily clown on his ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by Flawless* View Post

Gattuso is an ATG and was in his prime against Ronaldinho, yet Ronnie was still able easily clown on his ass.
          It's sad what has become of Ronnie - he could have been the GOAT and played football like he was from another planet, but his lifestyle habits ruined him.

Comment

Gattuso is an ATG and was in his prime against Ronaldinho, yet Ronnie was still able easily clown on his ass.
            Im sure Gattuso got the better of Ronaldinho on many occasions. but ofcourse they aint gonna put that in the vid...

Comment

• Gattuso is an ATG

I used to like Gattuso because he got stuck in and used to play for Rangers (who i support). But after he stuck the nut in Joe Jordan i seriously disrespect him. Joe Jordan would tear him to shreds on a football park and would seriously destroy him in a fight.

Comment

• Who the fuck is this Joe Jordan you British scum highly speak off? Always overrating your people, Gattuso is a real man and would anally abused this clown. Forget Jordan, Crouch was afraid of Gattuso

Comment

• According to marca.

Fuckin' Lisandro i'm still pissed.

Comment

• Gomis > Lisandro.......

Comment

Who the fuck is this Joe Jordan you British scum highly speak off? Always overrating your people, Gattuso is a real man and would anally abused this clown. Forget Jordan, Crouch was afraid of Gattuso
                      Crouch was afraid, but dont hate on Joe Jordan. He didnt back down and i could tell he was a G, even though Gattuso is one of my favorite players.

Comment

Working...
                      X