No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermell Charlo-Gabe Rosado Possible in Play For 1/25

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
    I don't know If I believe this rumor and If they do fight I doubt it would be on 1/25. That cut Rosado suffered was pretty bad it may close up but I don't think it will completely heal by 1/25 a couple blows or headbutt from Charlo would most likely open it right back up...
    Strike while the iron is hot

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
      He's never been robbed. He's just not that good
      They were going to rob him against Quillin and he clearly beat Love nutrient get that decision.

Comment

Rosado loses a decision...GURANTEED. Whether Charlo deserves the decision remains to be seen but its clear GBP loves to pay Rosado to lose whether its a robbery or not.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by bigcursedawg View Post
          They were going to rob him against Quillin and he clearly beat Love nutrient get that decision.
          But the doc stopped it. Not a robbery. And he beat love by a round or 2 max. That's not a Robbery

Comment

Rosado is going to become under appreciated as the years go by, but hes a very game fighter.

Comment

But the doc stopped it. Not a robbery. And he beat love by a round or 2 max. That's not a Robbery
              because rosado had taken over and won the last 3 rounds. you think if quillin had that cut it would have been stopped? lol! you must not know how boxing works. A-side power. A-side meth.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                because rosado had taken over and won the last 3 rounds. you think if quillin had that cut it would have been stopped? lol! you must not know how boxing works. A-side power. A-side meth.
                So the doc was in haymons pocket? Where did u buy your tin foil hat bro

Comment

So the doc was in haymons pocket? Where did u buy your tin foil hat bro
                  uh yes. it's boxing. do you also think the judges were on the up and up giving rosado zero rounds? everyone is connected in vegas and in boxing.

Comment

Kind of disappointed to hear this. There's unfinished business with Quillin and I wanted to see the rematch. I'd pick Rosado to win the rematch too.

Comment

Most of the time things aren't rigged, it's just incompetence. Look at what judges get paid, there's a reason why the analysts on tv get paid more (they have to speak and obviously be knowledgeable about the fights, so often they are scoring the fights better than the judges).

I don't think Showtime wants Rosado to lose all the time. If he wins he's a really good story that they can get behind and promote for future fights.

As far as promoters and networks wanting certain fighters to win, their influence really comes on where the fight takes place (sometimes when it takes place and at what weight can also influence in one fighter's direction too).

That cut was nasty, it was early in the round, even if you let it go on you'd be stopping it in another 30-45 seconds.

I agree the judging on that one was terrible, but it still seemed that Quillin was up a little bit. I'd of loved to see what happened, had Quillin not opened up that cut on his head, but he did and that is boxing.

Comment

Working...
                      X