No announcement yet.

Bute vs Tavoris Could (who wins?)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bro you know i respect your opinion.

Looking at it straight from a strategy and boxing standpoint. Versatility goes to Pooteh speed goes to Pooteh, Power goes to Thunder. Endurance is equal.

Clouds style is so green and flawed reminds me of a jeff lacyish fighter. heavy hands but against a guy who can move looks clumsy.

Bute has a new weapon what has rocked fighters and it's Thunders main weakness, the body.

Teddy atlas breakdown: Clouds keys to victory, pressure behind the jab, and he got to get to the body. He's got to set up the right hand with the jab and keep it short. If he can keep a steady pressure with tight exchanges on the inside he'll be able to slow Pooteh and ko him late.

Bute Keys to victory: Well clouds are rumbling in you have to stay out in front of the rain. Bute keep moving, potshot cloud pile up the points and if you can take some of the air out of those tires. try to get cloud reaching with that right because when you do !POP! left hook/uppercut to the body. buys you some time and slows the storm from coming!

Comment

Bute fighting a live opponent who can fight back? When?

Comment

bute schools cloud ala zaghe vs jeff lacy.....bute UD

Comment

I really don't know and that's a reason why I love this fight if it happens. 50/50. I guess I Probably give a slight edge to Cloud but it could totally go either way. God please make this fight happen!

Comment

^^bumps!^^

Comment

Neither guy is anything special imo,i think Cloud would beat him though,hes certainly tougher and im sure he has more heart

Comment

Working...
              X