No announcement yet.

Juan Diaz vs Timothy Bradly

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DLT View Post
    How is that a good jump back for Diaz? I think its the worst jump back possible and it would probably end his career and he may turn into a washed up looking fighter after that
    I think he meant if Diaz wins if i am not mistaken.

Comment

Bradley is too big and strong for Diaz.

Comment

There is not 1 thing that Diaz does better then Bradley and he's not even bigger then him like he is in most of his fights. Sure he will pressure but he has no power and his confidence has to be low right now. I think Diaz gets dominated and stopped around the 8th round
        Really? not one thing? He throws better combinations, and is a better inside fighter. There's 2.

Comment

Originally posted by Owlzfan84 View Post
          Really? not one thing? He throws better combinations, and is a better inside fighter. There's 2.
          Juan Diaz would get cut in the first 5 rounds then what?

Comment

Originally posted by Owlzfan84 View Post
            I dont know about that. Thats more of a black & white statement. Its just based on styles. I dont think Diaz is a better inside fighter. I think he just fights more on the inside because thats his style of fighting. It doesnt make him better. He does damage but he gets hit a ton with clean shots when he does it. Look, Im a Diaz fan. Im not hating on him. I just think Bradley is the real deal, Dias is flawed, the fight would be at 140, and Diaz's confidence is low. Its just not a good fight right now

Comment

How is that a good jump back for Diaz? I think its the worst jump back possible and it would probably end his career and he may turn into a washed up looking fighter after that
              A good jump back because i think he can win.... Bradly got dropped two times to fight on to his victory in a real good fight...But his opponent FACE IT wasnt doing ****....Diaz will Diaz Will be there doing **** count on that. Diaz beats him in late rounds

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Jesus View Post
                I think he meant if Diaz wins if i am not mistaken.
                dead on! lol

Comment

I dont know about that. Thats more of a black & white statement. Its just based on styles. I dont think Diaz is a better inside fighter. I think he just fights more on the inside because thats his style of fighting. It doesnt make him better. He does damage but he gets hit a ton with clean shots when he does it. Look, Im a Diaz fan. Im not hating on him. I just think Bradley is the real deal, Dias is flawed, the fight would be at 140, and Diaz's confidence is low. Its just not a good fight right now
                  One i never said he would win. and two, Diaz is one of the best inside fighters i've seen. Its too bad he doesnt have that raw power because he may be unbeatable if he did. The man can put combinations to the body like crazy. His other problem is if he gets cut he panics. Needs to stop that. But to me, its Not even a contest between him and Bradley on inside fighting, but thats my opinion.

If they fought, I think it be a good fight. Bradley comes off looking like a body builder, but he's not a very good puncher. Marquez is a stronger puncher then Bradley and Diaz took some bombs before going down. It be an entertaining fight.

Comment

Working...
                  X