No announcement yet.

Jared Fogle convicted and sentensed for childen ****ography & rape

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Barcham View Post
    I think it's hilarious that these fools don't realize how ignorant and stupid they make themselves look.

And I have a degree in Psychology. Want to play? I will tie your psyche up in knots before you take a breath.

First of all, your powers of observation are non existent. In no report does it state that this turd had sex with anyone under the age of 16. The line you are talking about that refers to a child 6 years of age was in reference to materials found at the home of his former fund manager. There is no indication that Fogle had any direct link to those materials.

If you people were lawyers, Fogle would walk out of the courtroom a free man because you are all totally incompetent. You cannot even manage to put together a cohesive argument on an Internet forum. His defense lawyer would tear you to shreds.

By the way... I have nothing against most Americans. Just the ignorant ones that seem to be so prevalent on Internet message boards. But we love the students that come up from your colleges and universities to party in Montreal. It's a blast watching them staggering around the city because they can't hold their liquor.
    So what part of "I'm Canadian" did you miss?

I'm not a lawyer, nor do I pretend to be one. But perhaps you're not familiar with the terms of a plea deal. Maybe they aren't saying that he had sex with children as part of the deal, so you can't rule out that he has. In addition, how is being in possession of child ****ography (with a child as young as 6) not qualify you as a pedo? You're assuming that he just held onto it because he was being a good Samaritan to other pedos and distributing it, while not looking at it and getting off on it in any way? Since you're so hard up on definitions, the definition of a pedophile is someone who is sexually attracted to children(yes pre-pubescent). So long as he gets off to children makes him a pedo, whether or not he physically had sex with them is irrelevant in this case.

Further, Direct quote from the article:
    "Fogle received many of the videos Taylor distributed and had full knowledge of the minors’ statuses, as well as the means by which the secretive videos were produced."

Hence, he had child ****ography making him a pedo. By definition.

Thanks for coming out.

Comment

• Originally posted by PlasterWraps View Post
      So what part of "I'm Canadian" did you miss?

I'm not a lawyer, nor do I pretend to be one. But perhaps you're not familiar with the terms of a plea deal. Maybe they aren't saying that he had sex with children as part of the deal, so you can't rule out that he has. In addition, how is being in possession of child ****ography (with a child as young as 6) not qualify you as a pedo? You're assuming that he just held onto it because he was being a good Samaritan to other pedos and distributing it, while not looking at it and getting off on it in any way? Since you're so hard up on definitions, the definition of a pedophile is someone who is sexually attracted to children(yes pre-pubescent). So long as he gets off to children makes him a pedo, whether or not he physically had sex with them is irrelevant in this case.

Further, Direct quote from the article:
      "Fogle received many of the videos Taylor distributed and had full knowledge of the minors’ statuses, as well as the means by which the secretive videos were produced."

Hence, he had child ****ography making him a pedo. By definition.

Thanks for coming out.
      daaaaaaaaamn

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
        He must have run out....

Nope...

Originally posted by Barcham View Post
        I think it's hilarious that these fools don't realize how ignorant and stupid they make themselves look.

And I have a degree in Psychology. Want to play? I will tie your psyche up in knots before you take a breath.

First of all, your powers of observation are non existent. In no report does it state that this turd had sex with anyone under the age of 16. The line you are talking about that refers to a child 6 years of age was in reference to materials found at the home of his former fund manager. There is no indication that Fogle had any direct link to those materials.

If you people were lawyers, Fogle would walk out of the courtroom a free man because you are all totally incompetent. You cannot even manage to put together a cohesive argument on an Internet forum. His defense lawyer would tear you to shreds.

By the way... I have nothing against most Americans. Just the ignorant ones that seem to be so prevalent on Internet message boards. But we love the students that come up from your colleges and universities to party in Montreal. It's a blast watching them staggering around the city because they can't hold their liquor.

He's back.

What a douche bag.

Comment

• Originally posted by BOXEO _ View Post
          Originally posted by BOXEO _ View Post
          Originally posted by BOXEO _ View Post
          LMFAO!!!!!!!!! Ahhh man these are great.

Comment

• Originally posted by -jose- View Post
            any grown man that can't control himself and wants to fcuk 16 year old girls is a motherfcuking pedophile...I don't care what you say or wikipedia says

now put down the sandwich and find yourself a woman not a little girl

maricon

Comment

• You know i own child ****oghrapy, i love reading hentai manga and many of them had highschooler-middleschooler characters male and female.

i guess if i live in the US and A i'll get arrested too, Lucky for me!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Barcham View Post

LOL psychology is a BS degree though, I love how you say you could "tear our psyche in a knot" you must have a real Dunning- Kruger complex my friend . My girl had a degree in psychology, I used that ***** all the time. I love people flaunting psychology degrees trying to act like they know about everyone else's stuff. Thanks though.

BTW i don't believe you have a psychology degree, because you said you'd tear up our psyche before we could take a breath. I just don't, please respond with a long explanation on how you do, and then tear up my psyche real quick. I can give you details on my life if you want.
                Last edited by Rudyo; 08-19-2015, 11:49 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by betmen View Post
                  You know i own child ****oghrapy, i love reading hentai manga and many of them had highschooler-middleschooler characters male and female.

i guess if i live in the US and A i'll get arrested too, Lucky for me!!
                  Yeah.

This is probably some shit that should be kept to yourself.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                    Yeah.

This is probably some shit that should be kept to yourself.
                    Yeah I didn't know how to reply to that nor did I want any explanation.

Comment

• This guy had it made. No talent, no skill, just saying things on a commercial and smiling. All he had to do was stay str8 and he got million(s) a Year. And he couldn't do it

Comment

Working...
                      X