Collapse
No announcement yet.

Better Resume: Bernard Hopkins vs. Floyd Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd, he sells more ppv and makes more money and is a better business move man.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiddoe View Post
      That red bar doe…

What B-Hop is doing at 49 is beyond amazing… It's close, but he edges out Floyd.
      Floyd never lost...you can't "EDGE OUT" an undefeated boxing great who beat
      Castillo,Manfredy,Corrales,Delahoya,Gatti,Judah,Mo sley,Marquez,Canela..etc
      etc!

Comment

Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
        Why probably Mayweather? The best opponents he fought were Castillo and Corrales. Hopkins has also faced like 11 undefeated fighters Floyd 2 I believe.
        So what? Hopkins beat 7 of them and other than Trinidad, those wins aren't as good as May weathers 2.

Comment

Head to head you have to give it to Hopkins.

He's fought more p4p champions in their primes (some of them are ATGs). With that said, who has a resume that can even come close to Hopkins?

Comment

Hopkins is the greatest fighter of this era period.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
              Probably mayweather but hopkins didnt duck any fighters, cant say the same for floyd.
              I Love B-Hop but that statement is false...He refused to ever fight James Toney & wouldn't rematch Roy til he was way past it.

Comment

Originally posted by Leonf96 View Post
                Hopkins is the greatest fighter of this era period.
                Really?..Jones beat his ass..and so did Calzaghe...and Mayweather never
                lost a fight,so how is Hopkins the greatest fighter of his era?

Comment

Originally posted by Andre Wardttke View Post
                  Hopkins - Trindad, Johnson, Tarver, Pavlik, Pascal, Winky, Oscar, and was close to scalping Calzaghe
                  He beat and stopped a prime Glen Johnson, beat Mercado, Echols and Robert Allen. He also got revenge against Jones jr., beat Cloud and now Shumenov.

Comment

Originally posted by toooooool View Post
                    Jones also got his ass beat in the rematch too. Hopkins has been a pro longer than Floyd has been alive, had the long standing record for most title defenses and now is unifying LHW titles at 49 years of age.

Floyd is talking retirement at 37 while Hopkins is talking taking over the game at 50....

Comment

Originally posted by toooooool View Post
                      You keep saying mayweather never lost a fight, but who gives a *****. I certainly don't and that's why i rank b-hop over mayweather in terms of greatness. His body of work just impresses me more than mayweather's. Just my opinion.

Comment

Working...
                      X