No announcement yet.

Adrian Estrella 15-0, 15 K.Os

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adrian Estrella 15-0, 15 K.Os

Just came across this young knockout artist from Mexico and a search bought up little.

He fights at super feather, I have no idea how he gets down & he looks twice the size of every opponent I can find him with.

Intriguing style and has some frightening knockouts. I can't find his age online or stats.

Here he is..

Yes he is apparently a super featherweight. Can't believe it because he appears tall too, at least 5ft8/9

Man that K.O was nasty. Lifted the kid off his feet

Anybody know anything about him?
    Last edited by dan_cov; 12-22-2013, 12:55 AM.

Remember seeing this kid on tv, like you said, he does look big for his weight. When i saw him he was more agressive, putting combinations together and with power, but his competition is not all that great. Alot of his TKO's, it's the guys not answering to the bell.
    Interesting to see how he developes.

Comment

Maybe he is the next big thing. Adrian Estrella is about entertainment.

Comment

Yes I know him, he's from my home town of Monterrey, Mexico.

Hot prospect, big kid with good skills my business partner tried to sign him a few years ago but the kids management is well "connected" if you know what I mean, so no one talks talks to him too long. LoL

The kid was well know in the boxing gyms in Monterrey for taking no prisoners.

Comment

Originally posted by U_TALKING_2_ME? View Post

Hot prospect, big kid with good skills my business partner tried to sign him a few years ago but the kids management is well "connected" if you know what I mean, so no one talks talks to him too long. LoL

I think he's fighting today against a boxer from Japan. Do you know what channel he's on?

Comment

Originally posted by U_TALKING_2_ME? View Post

have you seen him fight pro or in a gym?

he looks f#cking huge. huge. holy crap is that guy big for a 130 lber.

Comment

That's a super featherweight? Jesus

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Kid looks ****ing huge, but his next fight is a guy who has been stopped 7 out of 9 times.

Comment

always welcoming to a prospect

but does he look really stiff to anyone?

Comment

I hope we can see him against Lomachenko maybe in the future if this guy holds up.

Comment

Working...
                    X