Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will you criticize Mayweather if he used manny as a tuneup for a Sergio bout?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well i would criticise him for only having the balls to fight Pac when he thinks for sure Pac is damaged goods. But tune up suggests you are going to win that fight, but i couldnt make no garantee Floyd would win.

A used goods Pac is still the best win of floyds career.
    Last edited by hugh grant; 01-05-2013, 03:27 AM.

Comment

I would like if he fought both those guys instead of the Ghost and Canelo in 2013.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        wait another whole year so Sergio is almost 40? and use a guy he ducked for years as a tune up after he got KO'd?

that would literally be some of the most cowardice shit i've seen in boxing. No matter how much his apologist defend and act like victims "floyd aint never gonna get credit" there's no defending that. It'll be his typical opportunistic BS he's been puling since fighting above 135
        This post says all there is to say.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
          wait another whole year so Sergio is almost 40? and use a guy he ducked for years as a tune up after he got KO'd?

that would literally be some of the most cowardice shit i've seen in boxing. No matter how much his apologist defend and act like victims "floyd aint never gonna get credit" there's no defending that. It'll be his typical opportunistic BS he's been puling since fighting above 135
          Epic post.

Comment

After avoiding Manny all this time it would be a bitcch move to only fight him after he seems like a sure win. Wouldn't suprise me though.

Comment

Originally posted by Jury View Post
              After avoiding Manny all this time it would be a bitcch move to only fight him after he seems like a sure win. Wouldn't suprise me though.
              Manny avoided Floyd, and 4 weeks ago we all saw why

Comment

Originally posted by Jloro View Post
                I still think Pacquiao has a good chance of winning.. its not like mayweathers invincible like everyone makes him out to be.
                yeah, wherever Pac's chin is right now in terms of resistance (impossible to tell) he's still faster and more powerful than Mayweather, he's the more active fighter too, there's still plenty in his favour (which is why the fight won't happen).

Originally posted by T3dBundy View Post
                Manny avoided Floyd, and 4 weeks ago we all saw why
                lol yeah and Roy Jones was a clean fighter who took on all-comers...

Comment

Pointless fight,just a money fight
                  Pacquiao is an easy fight for Mayweather hence Pacquiao refusing to fight him
                  Trout would be a better fight to prepare for Sergio although I don't think fighters at this stage need tune up fights

Comment

i HOPE people realize

Floyd got a glass heart and pillow fists.

any ELITE fighter would not be scared of him at 147-160,
                    They will literally walk him down. Pac-Martinez. etc GGG
                    they will walk him the fuk down and kill him.

Floyd's entire careeer has been a mirage and a lie at 147+

Lightweight FLOYD was an ATG.
                    but the welterweight version was a bloody lie.

Comment

Originally posted by Skittlez View Post
                      i HOPE people realize

Floyd got a glass heart and pillow fists.

any ELITE fighter would not be scared of him at 147-160,
                      They will literally walk him down. Pac-Martinez. etc GGG
                      they will walk him the fuk down and kill him.

Floyd's entire careeer has been a mirage and a lie at 147+

Lightweight FLOYD was an ATG.
                      but the welterweight version was a bloody lie.
                      Well, he only fought 3 times at LW.

And there is a case to be made (and is made) that he is 2-1 at the weight.

I'm not saying that to hate, it is just a response to the "Floyd is an ATG at LW" comment.

He was injured in the first JLC fight though (his left shoulder).

Comment

Working...
                      X