Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Larry Merchant's Sick Hatred For Floyd (video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Larry Merchant's Sick Hatred For Floyd (video)

Good video Mr. Opal

You're only fast in the ring.

Comment

"Waaaa Larry doesnt suck Floyds dick as hard as I do....waaaa.....waaaaa"

Comment

**** all the Merchant Apologists. I couldn't care less if they thinks highly of his opinions. Floyd should've walked away though.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post

It's not really about that. He has always tried to instigated things on purpose against some of the other Boxers that I've enjoyed(Mainly Lennox Lewis and Roy Jones Jr). Larry is a bitter old man who has his own hidden agendas against certain Boxers. Did you saw how easily he let Ortiz off the hook even after Ortiz denied he didn't intentionally headbutted Floyd? But he shrugged Ortiz's answer off as if it was an enough satisfied answer, but that's not the case when he interrogates other Boxers.
          Last edited by Carpe Diem; 09-19-2011, 04:15 PM.

Comment

That's all it is. If you don't suck Floyd dick. Then Floyd gets so defensive. He made that known with the "I'm 41 and 0, you should be riding my dick"

And, most of his fan base are the same as well.

It's not even about being a Merchant apologist. It's about how big of a **** these dickriders are.

Right before the interview Merchant gave Floyd Jr a compliment. He said nothing wrong, he didn't ask anything that shouldn't have been asked. But, since he get on his knees to praise Floyd. Then Floyd lashed out.

And, his fans try to justify it by calling Merchant a racist, a dick, a hater blah blah...Which might be true. But, right there Merchant didn't say anything wrong, just like Floyd didn't do anything wrong in the right. After the fight Floyd like always acted like an ignorant idiot.

I don't see how can anyone be fan of Floyd of the man. Of course I can see being a fan of Floyd the fighter, you can be a proud fan of Floyd the fighter. But, the man?

Comment

did someone from here put that video together?

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
                It's not really about that. He has always tried to instigated things on purpose against some of the other Boxers that I've enjoyed(Mainly Lennox Lewis and Roy Jones Jr). Larry is a bitter old man who has his own hidden agendas against certain Boxers. Did you saw how easily he let Ortiz off the hook even after Ortiz denied he didn't intentionally headbutted Floyd? But he shrugged Ortiz's answer off as if it was an enough satisfied answer, but that's not the case when he interrogates other Boxers.
                He also didn't like Hagler for some reason.

Comment

Spot on. This is basically what every single one of the 50000 or so ***** posts add up to and are really saying.

Comment

wow who ever made that video is a total *****

Comment

Working...
                    X