Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Who's side are you on: Chris Brown or Rihanna?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by withoutthee View Post
    You'd lick her ******* at her request.
    Well.. Yes! As long as I wouldn't have to look at her wierd face! Her forehead has its own orbit!!

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
      Well.. Yes! As long as I wouldn't have to look at her wierd face! Her forehead has its own orbit!!
      ****ty....

Comment

I don't give two fucks about either of them. I hope they both die in a fire.

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
          I don't give two fucks about either of them. I hope they both die in a fire.
          Unlikely. Blacks don't burn, they wither.

Comment

Originally posted by Easy-E View Post
            if the herps **** is true im all for CB smackin a *****.
            Naw Chris got a text message from a chic that wanted him to hit and Rihanna saw it, grabbed the Lambo keys, got piised and through the keys out of the window... Chris came back, choked her, beat her up and bit her....

thats what the police report says..

And she told the cops that this is NOT the first time Chris has beat her up....

Comment

Originally posted by th4l3pr3ch4un View Post
              Its a ****ed up situation, honestly right now i got to side with rihanna... Thats not how a grown ass man handles his business.
              If the ***** gave him the herpes though, im not against a backhand, but he went overboard whatever the case may be.
              wait the ***** gives u STD's and all you give is a backhand? hell to the na.

Comment

Originally posted by HTownTexan View Post
                Naw Chris got a text message from a chic that wanted him to hit and Rihanna saw it, grabbed the Lambo keys, got piised and through the keys out of the window... Chris came back, choked her, beat her up and bit her....

thats what the police report says..

And she told the cops that this is NOT the first time Chris has beat her up....
                Dat ***** lying bro. c'mon I mean doesn't she dress scantily clad all the time? if she was getting beat on the regular we'd see bruise marks on her light skin. N How u gonna throw lambo keys out the window? u know how much a lambo cost? Does she know where in a recession!?

Comment

I don't understand why she was with him in the first place. Chris Brown is
                  FUG. Rihanna can do so much better than him. He's a coward, I hope
                  he gets butt f.ucked by a huge man with a 12 inch ****. Teach him
                  how to take it like a man.

Comment

Who wouldn't have beaten her up?!

Comment

if she gave him herpes then nohing wrong with smacking a ***** now and again.

Comment

Working...
                      X