No announcement yet.

Lmfao!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lmfao!

Who gets knocked out better then Ricky Hatton? I mean it's sad an all, lol but who get's laid out like he does? If you got the slightest power and consistancy, you're gonna get on ESPN when you fight Hatton. That **** was brutal. Dude was asleep the moment that **** hit his chin...

I said Hatton was the David Diaz of the 140 pound division, he was ripe for a KO loss. But I honestly thought Ricky would be tougher then this against a former featherweight. I honestly thought he had a lil more life in him. I don't know if he relaxed for that split second when that punch landed or what, but that punch on the chin put him to sleep the second it touched him. I knew Ricky was chinny, everyone knew Ricky was chinny, but damn lmao...I was expecting him to brawl it out atleast. I was hoping he would brawl it out. I was hopin for a Hatton vs Ortiz fight ultimately, a real 140 pound fight. But Paq did his job, he got to that chin quick and fast.

The good news is that the 140 pound division is now an open market. Ricky was lookin like a phoney from the start gettin rocked by every fighter he went in with, but at the same time he showed signs of toughness and good punch placement. They were rare, but he had his lil moments throughout his career. Plus you know they won't put Paq in there with any official 140 pound fighter, they'll be waitin for Marquez or Mayweather. But the 140 pound division won't be put to a halt that long again, not with all these 140 pound fighters on the rise.

Paq will more then likely retire before it gets too hot, and Hatton will either retire or fight on. But I don't think Hatton will fight on, there's really no one with a name that he can get past at 140, his best shot at greatness was against a former featherweight and he couldn't even hold his ground for that fight. I feel bad for him, but at the same time; it's time to let the official in that division let their hands go..

No more of this cherry pickin and circus fight bull****, it's time for boxing to return to what it's suppose to be..Youd think..

Buttttttttttt...You got Floyd Mayweather, the Joe Calzaghe of the lower weight classes lmao, this **** went from getting serious, to gettin lame over night...

Floyd is probably scared ****less of Paq, so he'll probably retire again (if) he gets by Marquez....Dude has always been afrain of a punch.

I can't even express how much this sucks, lol I mean it's cool that Hatton is no longer and will never be a an over-rated lingering name for guys like Mayweather to try and milk off of, buttttt at the same time it brings guys like Mayweater back.

Boxing went from lookin hot, to lookin like a joke in a matter of hours lmao. This **** is a shame.

But this should be proof to future generations that boxing is all about cherry picking. Don't take a risk...unless you have a good enough chance at winning. The guy takin the risk, is more then likely the loser.

Boxing 101

lol The moment **** gets too hot for you, retire...
Working...
X