Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boycott Floyd's fight, whos joining the wagon?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fan of sport and i buy all PPV.

Comment

im all in !!!!!!!!!!!yay!!!!!!!!!

Comment

^^ I wouldn't take that quote from Lou to heart he bashed Rigo over his performance with donaire.

Comment

Originally posted by MachoPowerz View Post
          ^^ I wouldn't take that quote from Lou to heart he bashed Rigo over his performance with donaire.
          Lot of people did based on rigo's small number of punches landed. I thought he boxed brilliantly and exposed donaire.

Comment

if u really want to boycott Floyd fights then u in the wrong website, cause this is a boxing forum lol

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
              If you aren't entertained by a floyd ppv then you are not a true boxing fan.
              What you are not grasping for all these years and why people are saying this currently is the following:

"And of course, I'm probably not looking to fight six strong champions. I'm a lot older now, you know what I'm saying?" - Floyd Mayweather

Man, even his opponents admit to it:
              "Guerrero (and many other people) say Mayweather handpicks his opponents ..... I think that if I choose to pick and choose at this particular time - I feel that it's my prerogative" - Floyd Mayweather

3 years ago:
              ""I earned to pick and chose who I fight ..... " - Floyd Mayweather

6 years ago: …. Manny Steward stated the following "Floyd needs to start fighting the best instead of for money …. "
              Last edited by ADP02; 05-12-2013, 11:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                What you are not grasping for all these years and why people are saying this currently is the following:

"And of course, I'm probably not looking to fight six strong champions. I'm a lot older now, you know what I'm saying?" - Floyd Mayweather

Man, even his opponents admit to it:
                "Guerrero (and many other people) say Mayweather handpicks his opponents ..... I think that if I choose to pick and choose at this particular time - I feel that it's my prerogative" - Floyd Mayweather

3 years ago:
                ""I earned to pick and chose who I fight ..... " - Floyd Mayweather

6 years ago: …. Manny Steward stated the following "Floyd needs to start fighting the best instead of for money …. "
                Yeah because you judge a whole career on four statements.

He picks his opponents just like srl and odh did when they were the cash cow and everyone was calling them out. Fact is gatti looked like corrales who llooked like castillo who looked like ghost who looked like brussels who looked like genaro who looked like jmm who looked like insery name here.

If you like boxing there is no one better than floyd. If you don't like ppv's where you know the outcome then there is no ppv that shouldve been purchased in a long time.

Comment

If Floyd's next fight is not against someone creditable I'm not ordering it..That means Khan Brook and Alexander..His next fight should be against Martinez Alvarez or Marquez Bradley winner..Anything else is unacceptable and I won't be buying it..

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                    If Floyd's next fight is not against someone creditable I'm not ordering it..That means Khan Brook and Alexander..His next fight should be against Martinez Alvarez or Marquez Bradley winner..Anything else is unacceptable and I won't be buying it..
                    How is he going to fight sergio or jmm/bradley winner in sept? So the only credible ppv quality opponent for floyd right now is canelo in ur mind? Can I inquire why?

Comment

I didn't buy Mayweather-Guerrero, even though I really enjoyed the card from top to bottom, but people need to understand we're a very small fraction of the PPV buyers, very small. All GBP have to do is make sure Mayweather is fighting a credible opponent, whether minds have changed now or not, that was Mosley, Cotto, Ortiz and recently Guerrero. That right there allows the fight to get the media's backing, which is why you rarely heard anyone, except on these boards, shit on Mayweather-Guerrero. If the Canelo fight doesn't happen next, which it's obviously not gonna happen next, he may face the winner of Peterson-Matthysse.

Comment

Working...
                      X