No announcement yet.

God does not exist: true or false?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jazluvr View Post

How come you tell him he's entitled his opinion, but you practically say I'm crazy for believing what i choose to believe? You picked apart a lot of my single sentences back there, and I'm not going through the bother of picking each one out and defending it.
    After a few replies to him, I realised that he will pick and highlight what he wants. It's most certainly to his advantage in a debate, so I then decided to bold what I wanted him to reply to, and he pretty much stopped debating.

He's quite easy to figure out from that point because he likes to control the topic. He's a broken record, once you have heard him, he will repeat the same system over and over again. I guess teaching is repetitive and it comes across in his boring personality. However, he does have knowledge on quite a few topics.

Come at me oink oink.

Comment

• These threads are stupid. Your consciousness is god - we are all god. I already explained this in the first few pages but you don't listen.

Comment

• Originally posted by TensionKiller View Post
        After a few replies to him, I realised that he will pick and highlight what he wants. It's most certainly to his advantage in a debate, so I then decided to bold what I wanted him to reply to, and he pretty much stopped debating.

He's quite easy to figure out from that point because he likes to control the topic. He's a broken record, once you have heard him, he will repeat the same system over and over again. I guess teaching is repetitive and it comes across in his boring personality. However, he does have knowledge on quite a few topics.

Come at me oink oink.

<-------sitting this one out...

Comment

<-------sitting this one out...
          If the migrating coward does reply to me, he will pick a line or town. However if I know that ugly teacher well, he will try to say something funny (In some rare cases, he will do a decent punchline) or ignore me. That's fine, the gentlemen will go to Hell and I convinced him of that, and thus is fearful to continue the fine conversation with me.

We are a wine, fluid, fruity, and we get better with age. He is red, I am white, he gets mad, but just a tad.

Comment

• Wow...TK issuing a challenge to piggy! This could get interesting...or not...lol. Let's see what happens.

Comment

Wow...TK issuing a challenge to piggy! This could get interesting...or not...lol. Let's see what happens.
              Like prisoners, I eat Pork for breakfast. I challenge him to reply and leave a quote as the forum system is. I challenge him not to pick and choose and reply in one go. I challenge him to take me on and not hide form me like a coward. I challenge the man who WILL go to hell and burn in suffering to get lighter, make a flame and hold his finger in it for 10 seconds on YouTube. That is just 0.0000000000000000000000000000000000000001$ of the pain he will feel after his passing.

I guarantee Piggy death, God has written it.

Comment

Like prisoners, I eat Pork for breakfast. I challenge him to reply and leave a quote as the forum system is. I challenge him not to pick and choose and reply in one go. I challenge him to take me on and not hide form me like a coward. I challenge the man who WILL go to hell and burn in suffering to get lighter, make a flame and hold his finger in it for 10 seconds on YouTube. That is just 0.0000000000000000000000000000000000000001$ of the pain he will feel after his passing.

I guarantee Piggy death, God has written it

Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
                Wow...TK issuing a challenge to piggy! This could get interesting...or not...lol. Let's see what happens.

I'm choosing the latter.

Comment

Piggy Retires TK after 2

Comment

I guarantee Piggy death, God has written it.
                    I'm sorry, I only speak English.

Comment

• He already tried to retire me, but he said No Mas.

Comment

Working...
                      X