No announcement yet.

Pacquiao vs Marquez V? BANNED, WE DONT NEED ANYMORE PAC-JMM threads

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao vs Marquez V? BANNED, WE DONT NEED ANYMORE PAC-JMM threads

Two of the best fighters of my era go at it again... I think it will be bigger than Pacquiao vs Mayweather... this is what boxing is all about... don't care about mayweather fights, when all he does is wait a year to fight & takes no risk fights.

Yup...I would watch it again.

Comment

Originally posted by rao007 View Post
      Yup...I would watch it again.
      Lots of action between these two great fighters... their rivalry is up there with the best.

Comment

ill watch it i said i wouldnt watch number 4 but couldnt resist ill defo watch number 5

Comment

Originally posted by the collector View Post
          ill watch it i said i wouldnt watch number 4 but couldnt resist ill defo watch number 5
          Marquez is saying if his kids say retire he will... dont think so... theres alot of money flow with marquez back on top... they better make the 5th fight

Comment

I'll def watch 5, even 6 as long as they keep producing awesome fights.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackHat View Post
              I'll def watch 5, even 6 as long as they keep producing awesome fights.
              Agree 100%

Comment

After a while, the SAW movies were clearly overdone.

Comment

Originally posted by V.WEBB View Post
                  After a while, the SAW movies were clearly overdone.
                  They were clearly overdone because they were boring. The fourth fight was great and added maybe the most memorable moment to the whole saga. I like majority of boxing fans would love to see a fifth fight. I actually think its needed. I have JMM up in the series 3 fights to 1 but the 1st and 2nd fight were arguably Pacs, 3rd and 4th obviously JMM. A 5th fight not only breaks the series but allows Pac a chance to redeem himself. He deserves a rematch, especially since he was competitive in the 4th fight until he got blown up.

IMO, they can keep fighting each other but you have to go fight by fight and determine if one guy is outclassed or the fight just isn't that great to have another go around. A 5th fight is clearly needed in this.

Comment

hell yeah ..no other fights for both but this ... just hope jmm is fair enough to give pac a rematch like pac was to him...

Comment

Working...
                    X