No announcement yet.

So there's this security guard at my work right

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RetiringScene View Post
    where in toronto so that i can observe you...
    Oh, that makes me feel safe ...

Comment

They are tricky at first, but if you practice enough, you will get the hang of it before you know it.

Comment

Originally posted by sweetpea87 View Post
        They are tricky at first, but if you practice enough, you will get the hang of it before you know it.
        I think it will be a lot of fun. I just don't wanna mess up my face in the process

Comment

Ah yes the ole "come to my gym to train date rape" works like a charm.

Comment

Do you really want the work out? He might just want the panties. Are we looking at the second coming of Mia St. John?

Comment

Originally posted by Bossy View Post
              I think it will be a lot of fun. I just don't wanna mess up my face in the process
              As long as your face doesn't make your money, what difference does it make?

Comment

Originally posted by sweetpea87 View Post
                Originally posted by Bossy View Post
                sounds sexy.....

Comment

Originally posted by Since 1985 View Post
                  Do you really want the work out? He might just want the panties. Are we looking at the second coming of Mia St. John?
                  No, just want to get in shape really and I wanna learn how to KO someone at the same time

He is not interested in me nor am I in him.

Originally posted by Since 1985 View Post
                  As long as your face doesn't make your money, what difference does it make?
                  It does actually, I do make up, so have to have a pretty face.

Originally posted by $ j-210 $ View Post
                  Ah yes the ole "come to my gym to train date rape" works like a charm.

Originally posted by $ j-210 $ View Post
                  sounds sexy.....
                  Not really!

Comment

You can train without sparring Bossy. Nothing wrong with being able to defend yourself if needed. Besides you like the sport enough, why not give it a go?

Comment

Why don't you just try it? No need to ask what it's like when no one knows this security guy...

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                      X