Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A fighter wins an emotional fight with a broke hand against a champion on the comebac

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why do they allow these guys to wrap their hands with those rolled up tissue in between the knuckle is beyond me.

Comment

I think you might be feeling that way because you're filippino. To be fair anytime a top pound for pound fighter doesn't deliver a dominating performance, BS gets filled with a slew of hate threads. I've seen it happen with black fighters, Mexican fighters, Puerto Rican fighters, ect...

As far as Nonito, the guy is a warrior. He won against a pretty good fighter at 122 and did it with a jacked up hand. I'd like to see a few more fights at 122 to see if he's as effective as I think he could be, but for this fight you have to take the hand into consideration.

Comment

Nothing to do with racism, its this simple.

If youre hyped up to be very good... You better be very good, everytime, or people wont be happy.

Doesnt matter the color or nationality..

Comment

Originally posted by Paclan View Post
          And all you guys can do is hate?

I'm just utterly convinced the majority of you are racist. If donaire wasn't Filipino would he be getting this much hate? ****, Kirland lost to ishida and almost got knocked out in the first round against angulo and everybody was defending him and even talking about sergio martinez.

Donaire put on a great performance in his first fight at 118, he was emotionally out of whack because of the press conference so he didn't fight as smart as he usually does. Aginst a guy who was crying for losing to arce and who was using this fight to prove that he's the champion he used to think he was.

**** all of you. Team Philippines stays winning. Keep em coming.

WAR DONAIRE

Comment

CUT THE BULL****!

You guys are hyping this up because it is Donaire, your not fooling anybody but yourselves, guys fight with Broking Hand, Knuckles and Fingers all the time, why are some of you trying to make as if Donaire is the first to break his hand during a fight lol

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
              holy ****....did you know he only had one hand....dont you think that would put a damper on performance
              that's one of the reasons why i don't think he move up to 126 and beat the elites in the division. Donaire is great but lacks much durability and has always had hand problems.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                Nothing to do with racism, its this simple.

If youre hyped up to be very good... You better be very good, everytime, or people wont be happy.

Doesnt matter the color or nationality..
                close thread

Comment

Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
                  CUT THE BULL****!

You guys are hyping this up because it is Donaire, your not fooling anybody but yourselves, guys fight with Broking Hand, Knuckles and Fingers all the time, why are some of you trying to make as if Donaire is the first to break his hand during a fight lol
                  you wanna talk a hype job...one name comes to mind...Guillermo Rigondeaux! 9 fights at pro and some thinks hes the greatest thing since slice bread.

back to topic. WTF you think broken or injured hands dont take away from a fighters performance? Are you on drugs? Really i wanna know how the hell you can think other wise!!!! Why dont you hype up a reason for that!

Comment

Whatever. The fact is, donaire brings it everytime and he always makes it a good fight. I'm a fan of the sport and I just respect real fighters, and donaire is one.

It just makes no sense to me to for people to disrespect a champion on his night, after a great fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Paclan View Post
                      Whatever. The fact is, donaire brings it everytime and he always makes it a good fight. I'm a fan of the sport and I just respect real fighters, and donaire is one.

It just makes no sense to me to for people to disrespect a champion on his night, after a great fight.
                      You don't even know what weight they were fighting at...

Comment

Working...
                      X