Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Canelo, matthysse, and Lemieux all lose?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Canelo, matthysse, and Lemieux all lose?

If matthysee lemieux and canelo all lose in the next month or so where does that leave gbp? We all just saw matthysee quit on his knees got to think ggg will decimate lemieux and its not far fetched for cotto to beat canelo which i think will happen. where would that leave golden boy? they would have to sue haymon few more times to keep their income up

Real talk, I fear for Oscars health by the end of the year. Three straight losses will send him right back to the yayo bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
      Real talk, I fear for Oscars health by the end of the year. Three straight losses will send him right back to the yayo bro.
      i mean even on a serious note not only may it happen it probably will happen and when u think about it lucas canelo lemieux really his only fighters that anyone cares about unless im forgetting about someone

Comment

Oscar will be back in fishnets and high heels

Comment

Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
          i mean even on a serious note not only may it happen it probably will happen and when u think about it lucas canelo lemieux really his only fighters that anyone cares about unless im forgetting about someone
          Nah, you got'em all bro. I think those three are all he got. At the top level. Main event on HBO status. I feel sorry for the dude.

Comment

Yup gbp getting another setback. Canelo will always be able to rebuild tho

Comment

pretty soon all boxers will be tied together to make clinching easier. this way the fans will get what they really want. slick skills

Comment

Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
                He's got Sadam Ali, a real skilled welterweight who i would favor over non Haymon 147ers such as Bradley, Marquez and maybe even Pac...but thats another topic

Lemieux is a sure L and prob an ugly one, the pressure is going to be BIG on Canelo to deliver and idk how he is going to handle that.

I am sure Canelo is going to be very aware that his two most famous stable mates took back to back Ls and its up to him to rescue GBP's image....oh boy are we in for some hot sht yo!

Comment

He has signed some prospects, but will HBO allow him to show those guys on their cards?

Also, I know they signed Canelo long term. But let's say he gets devastated by Cotto, how long is HBO going to continue to pay him big money to headline their cards? You'd have to think his value will plummet.

Comment

Pretty sad how all the Africans and feminine Puerto Ricans are praying for that scenario to go down. F**kin' f4gg0ts, .

Comment

Working...
                    X