Carl Frampton vs Wayne McCullough @ 122lbs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
    Silly Jun on AOL?
    Hey Scott, it's me. Don't say my last name but you and I go way back, lol! SillyJun, that was her. We also had Merqui Sosa's wife on there too till his career faltered and they got a divorce, Merqui and his wife that is.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
      McCullogh was good, Frampton is better, he'd win a decision. He's faster, mroe skilled and hits harder. McCullough knew how to survive so he'd go the distance.
      McCullough was actually a pretty good boxer though. Silver medallist at the '92 Olympics, losing to Casamayor in the final. He was a vastly superior boxer to Kiko. Even in that Morales fight, you can see he has no problem landing two and three punch combinations on Erik, he just didn't give a shit about defence because his chin was A++

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
        McCullough was actually a pretty good boxer though. Silver medallist at the '92 Olympics, losing to Casamayor in the final. He was a vastly superior boxer to Kiko. Even in that Morales fight, you can see he has no problem landing two and three punch combinations on Erik, he just didn't give a shit about defence because his chin was A++

I never said Wayne weren't good, just that Frampton is better. He can switch from attack to defense in seconds and more fluidly than wm could ever hope to do, plus framptons natural attributes of power and speed accentuate those skills.

WM did have an ATG chin though and I reckon Frampton would be pushed hard and win a tough decision.

Comment

How do people see this one going now?

Comment

Working...
          X