Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Female soldier wants equal rights, and get them (the hard way)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BeGoodToMother View Post
    Are you a feminist?
    No, just not a moron

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      No, just not a moron
      Do you disapprove of the bout or the laughter of the bout?

Comment

Originally posted by BeGoodToMother View Post
        On a side note, even though I wouldn't want to lose to a woman, I have never played 100% hard in any sport vs one. I always let them have second chances etc...

This man IMO was a bit too serious for my tastes.
        when yo Record on the line U go 100% HARD cuz, U dont want 2 be at the crib or in da barrackz chilling thinking only if I would have went Ballz deep in that hoe U go ballz deep from the jump and lay that pussy flat and take that fucking "W" FUCK HER. ANYBODY CAN GET IT!

Comment

her shoulder roll was better than berto's

Comment

Asks for equal rights, cries.

Comment

Originally posted by MAUSEBURG View Post
              when yo Record on the line U go 100% HARD cuz, U dont want 2 be at the crib or in da barrackz chilling thinking only if I would have went Ballz deep in that hoe U go ballz deep from the jump and lay that pussy flat and take that fucking "W" FUCK HER. ANYBODY CAN GET IT!
              Damn yo, you got the lines like Hatton, the lyrics be spitting like a hoe who don't like salt,
              but brahhhh you need to work on that twitter tweeting account which is a joke,
              cuz lil bro be putting on that weight when he be on the road,
              trying to be a rapper from hot lil wayne to broner cold,
              best start training for maidana because he will end that zero,
              he aint like the last guy you fought who hands were pillow,
              big bro will sign you to TMT because you got that hood rat in you
              Now go and buy mother a house, and make sure it is brand new.

Comment

Give her props. She had the balls to get in there, and the balls to try stay in there when **** went south.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                  Too many people have a very skewed understanding of "equal rights"
                  I agree with this, though if the chick was inside the ring in the first place, she might have been thinking the same way our fellow posters do.

Comment

saved, shared. beauty

Comment

There's a slight degree of Schadenfreude you can get from this video. I mean her mouth wrote a cheque her arse couldn't cash and that's always amusing.

The insane amount of glee the ******s are displaying in this thread though, well that's bordering on the disturbing. One gets the impression that they are not so much chuckling at the braggart laid low, they're just thrilled to see someone beat the crap out of a girl.

Comment

Working...
                      X