No announcement yet.

Klitty/Haye Talks Over!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BatTheMan View Post
    I abslolutely would wanna see this fight. But maybe it will dissapoint given the fact that Haye is unproven against the big guys and there's a clear and present risk of Haye being completely outclassed and dominated by Wlad.
    I agree with that but it still dosent warrent Vlad not giving Haye a shot regardless

I think Haye should fight another big guy then Vlad or VK should give him a shot..

Comment

.....Haye made too many demands for a nobody. If Wlad was scared of the over hyped Gaye then he would have never agreed to take the fight and start negotiations. Next!!!!! Now Haye will actually have to beat some legit heavyweights to get his shot like everyone else. **** him!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
        I agree with that but it still dosent warrent Vlad not giving Haye a shot regardless

I think Haye should fight another big guy then Vlad or VK should give him a shot..
        Fact is that Wlad doesn't have to give Haye a shot. Haye didnt qualify in the ring. His oral skills did the job.

Comment

Originally posted by PBDS View Post
          .....Haye made too many demands for a nobody. If Wlad was scared of the over hyped Gaye then he would have never agreed to take the fight and start negotiations. Next!!!!! Now Haye will actually have to beat some legit heavyweights to get his shot like everyone else. **** him!!!!
          Prove it! I see the only posters who are saying Haye has been greedy are known Wlad fans. I could be putting two and two together and making 186, but i don't think i am?

Takes two to tango! Haye and Wlad are to blame.

Comment

so waldimir would rather fight a out of shape arreloa insted of a possible big money fight with daye haye.....stanange......

Comment

Fact is that Wlad doesn't have to give Haye a shot. Haye didnt qualify in the ring. His oral skills did the job.
              another fact is that wlad doesnt have to demand for 2 rematch clauses.... 1 is good enough

Comment

bunch of jerkoff's should both stfu, and make the only fight anyone cares about at heavy. all they are doing is killing it for us fans!

Comment

I abslolutely would wanna see this fight. But maybe it will dissapoint given the fact that Haye is unproven against the big guys and there's a clear and present risk of Haye being completely outclassed and dominated by Wlad.

Simple and plain....Wlad is scared. He knows that Haye may be too quick and is too much of a risk. Afterall, it was their dream to be the reigning champs of the division. Why would he want to risk it all fighting Haye when he can take on a slower Arreola?

Comment

Working...
                  X