No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Erik Morales Facing USADA Doping Charges, Two-Year Ban

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Double Standard

I find it amazing that Morales could be banned for two years while people like Andre Berto test positive and are right back in the sport shortly ther after and moreover competing for World Titles... These are the reasons why the sport struggles so much..

Comment

• Originally posted by chav
      Why did USADA or GBP not stop the fight from happening? Its kinda like the Commission tests where a decision comes after the fight.

Closing the stable door after the horse has bolted springs to mind
      who knows its hypocritical though since they stopped the peterson_khan fight based on the test..these promoters are never consistent...

it goes to show that peds dont make you hulk

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Originally posted by mundi352
        I find it amazing that Morales could be banned for two years while people like Andre Berto test positive and are right back in the sport shortly ther after and moreover competing for World Titles... These are the reasons why the sport struggles so much..
        andre was out for a while due to that as well..CHAVEZ JR will be reinstated soon i bet..

one can also ask why did they let morales fight and not andre nor lamont?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Originally posted by mundi352 View Post
          Ask yourself this -- what if Andre Berto didn't request random drug testing? And what if Peterson didn't request random drug testing? And what if Garcia didn't request random drug testing?

Comment

• Comment

Working...
            X