Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who are the Floyd fans NOT in support of the Alexander fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who are the Floyd fans NOT in support of the Alexander fight?

I'm a Floyd fan. Not nearly as adamant as other fans and nowhere near a flomo.

This thread is to identify the Floyd fans who aren't in support of his fight.

This fight is an absolute joke. A lame, pathetic excuse of a fight. Unless Floyd attacks Devon without mercy and lets loose a barrage of combinations until Devon quits, there is no promise of this being a good fight at all. And we know that Floyd only fights as hard has his opponents do. Which is why at the very least Guerrero could have been a good fight. Despite that Guerrero wouldn't have much of a chance at winning, at least he'd attack and force Floyd to throw. Alexander won't do that. He'll grab and throw pitty patty smacks whilst screaming "HUH HAH HUH!!!" Who the fuck wants to see that??!! How can you possibly get excited about this fight at all?

There is no justifying this fight. I don't care what anyone says. If you're a Floyd fan who doesn't want this fight at all, identify yourself. Curious to see who'll respond.

I stopped being a vocal Mayweather fan after the Ortiz fight.....
    but I still considered myself a fan and I must say I was surprised by this. I've held Mayweather to a higher standard even when I criticized him

Comment

I'll be the first to say he's really losing my respect. I'll watch because it's boxing and it Mayweather but I think this is a sucker move. There are 5 better match ups and he goes for Alexander? What, Pacquiao gets KO'd and you take a break now?

Maybe its just a tune up fight, still son, Alexander!?

Comment

Definitely lost my respect

Comment

Im 100% not in support of this fight, first Floyd PPV I won't order.

Comment

this will be the 1st floyd ppv im not buying. But i think its a pacquiao tune up. Marquez gave him the shaft, so he's desperate now. That could explain mayweather's silence. That might make this fight forgivable... but still not a ppv event.

...I DO NOT SUPPORT THIS FIGHT.

Comment

This fight does not make sense anyway you look at it. I'm just shocked right now.

Comment

I always been a fan of his I talk alot of shit about him but that cause its too easy but doesnt change the fact that I considered him the best but I think he taking this fight as a admitting that he no longer believes he can compete in a tough fight.

Comment

well imma say this..they say

1-he is afraid of southpaws

2-doesnt fight young fighters

is this the fight i want??hell no,but he has been out of the ring for a year so as long as he fights in September i aint mad

Comment

I think it's decent, solid, at very best.

And the sad part is, if it happens, I'm going to it

Comment

Working...
                    X