Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

As a Mexican, I'm starting to lean towards Cotto....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post

watch cotto get banged out tonight

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
      I have e-points and real money on Marg and still think he has the advantage but something inside of me tells me Cotto is becoming more and more the favorite in this fight.

I understand all the pluses and negatives each fighter has but the eye of Marg really concerns me. I don't think the wraps had anything to do with for the record.

Not because I want to give Marg an excuse or think that loading your gloves won't matter but it wasn't a brick that fell out of Marg's gloves like most think. It was the wraps, the color of the wraps and when analyzed what elements were found in them.

Saying that, I think Marg might be a little more shop worn and wonder how badly the vision is in his right eye. Cotto isn't the same fighter either but maybe he can box his way to a UD in this one.

As the fight gets closer, I'm starting to think it will be closer than I first thought.
      Guess your not really Mexican then :shrug:

Comment

Cotto is a better fighter than marg..........every boxing fans know that..............add the fact the plasters probably wont be used this time............

Comment

I'm going for Cotto but really don't care. Just want to see a ****in warr!!!!! Can't wait to see what happens when Tony lands his first flush shot.

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post

Comment

Should I place a bet either on Marg or that the fight won't last more than 10 rounds.
              Both same odds 2.70 x your money while Cotto is 1.50

Comment

Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
                My ass.............

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
                  My ass.............
                  you're a dead man walking

Comment

Working...
                  X