Collapse
No announcement yet.

1st time watching Braveheart..yea i know

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spoiler alert, we vote away a chance at Independence 700 years later.

Comment

Originally posted by Barn View Post
      Was wondering when you would make an appearance.

Comment

Originally posted by Daylyt View Post
        is that the movie where he gets his balls chopped off and then screams freedom?
        Nahh, that's "Anti semitic Mel Gibson getting banned from Hollywood" you're talking about

Comment

Damn now I want to watch it again.

I felt like they captured that time period perfectly. The cinematography was easily a 10 years ahead of its time.

One of those movies like Raging Bull, and Clockwork Orange that will stand up to the test of time no matter how far in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by Barn View Post

Thankfully the older Scots had more sense than their empty-headed youth.

Comment

Really is a poor film

Comment

All the tea drinking fags hate this film.

I saw it a long time ago when I was like 13 or something. Thought it was good but it's not historically accurate at all.

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
                  All the tea drinking fags hate this film.

I saw it a long time ago when I was like 13 or something. Thought it was good but it's not historically accurate at all.
                  I'm actually a lover of Scottish things, I just thought the film was corny

Comment

Originally posted by rorymac View Post
                    I'm actually a lover of Scottish things, I just thought the film was corny
                    Tea drinking fags is a term of endearment. I just find it funny that all the English posters hate that film because it portrays their ancestors like complete douche bags. Gibson's contempt for the English is no secret so I can't really blame, you tea guzzling ****s.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post

Thankfully the older Scots had more sense than their empty-headed youth.
                      I read the only age group that won in Scotland(Voted Yes) was the 21 to 35 range. So actually the 16 to 21 year old's were not interested either! lol.

I thought "The Patriot" was just as good.

Comment

Working...
                      X