Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd: "Me & my trainer (my dad) back working together getting ready for May 4th"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 10COUNT View Post
    what is he preparing for on May 4th? Cuz with dam near 8 weeks out, no opponent or time to train and promote properly, it sure doesn't seem like its a fight he's preparing for.
    Are you a damn idiot?

Comment

Good to see Floyd Joy (Jr and Sr) back together.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
        Yeah i dont give a fck.I wanna know who floyds opponent is.
        LOL!!! Exactly my thoughts.

Comment

Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post
          Comedian, tell your boy Floyd to stop crying. Guerrero ain't that bad.
          Good post....

Comment

Originally posted by SUPREME. View Post
            Are you a damn idiot?
            Nope, not at all. Mayweather usually needs a whole lot of time for promotion, ad he puts it his fights are events. Time is getting shorter and still no mention on an opponent. So ummmmm....what's the hold up?? I wouldn't even be surprised if there is no fight on that date.....Stop getting all sensitive sweetness.

Comment

Originally posted by 10COUNT View Post
              Nope, not at all. Mayweather usually needs a whole lot of time for promotion, ad he puts it his fights are events. Time is getting shorter and still no mention on an opponent. So ummmmm....what's the hold up?? I wouldn't even be surprised if there is no fight on that date.....Stop getting all sensitive sweetness.
              It's about 10 weeks out.

More than enough time for training and promotion.

Comment

Originally posted by jaestix1 View Post
                if floyd sr. is floyd jr.'s trainer, floyd will lose his next fight and i'll be betting real money on who ever he fights. their ego's are too big to work together.
                Floyd won his first world title with his old man. they can pull it together when it's time to get to work.

Comment

I doubt Floyd goes Roy Jones and claims he lost on purpose so his father wouldn't get the credit.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                    It's about 10 weeks out.

More than enough time for training and promotion.
                    People act like he hasn't been promoting for the last month or two.. Granted it was indirect but everyone in boxing knows what’s up. All he has to do is promote to the casuals at this point.

If everything goes as easy as expected, we all should expect to see Broner in the mix this May as well.

Comment

The Nevada State Athletic Commissions next meeting is February 28. So he has 2 weeks to make up his mind. We will know who he is fighting by or on that date.

Comment

Working...
                      X