Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aaron Pryor vs Manny Paquiao @ 140lbs who ya got?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aaron Pryor vs Manny Paquiao @ 140lbs who ya got?

This would be a fabulous fight full of fireworks. Manny looked spectacular in his lone jww fight against Hatton. I actually think Manny is a natural jww. What do you guys think of this dream match up?
    Pryor by KO/TKO
    27.03%
    Pryor by UD/SD
    2.70%
    Pacquiao by KO/TKO
    51.35%
    Pacquiao by UD/SD
    18.92%

what time is it

Comment

Aaron "PED" Pryor vs Manny "I hate needles" Pacquiao...

If Pac has some of them magical shakes, i reckon it would be a draw....

Comment

Pryor would be the favorite....Manny has a great shot...to me this is one I always go back and forth on....Honestly since I have to choose I say Manny in a close MD or SD....Pryor had a tendency to get caught off balance and cold.... Pryor he wasnt a huge puncher like his record suggests but could box, bang and was a lil more versatile...I do believe it will take him some time to get acclimated to the speed and footwork of Manny, Pryor was usually the quicker guy in the ring...one fight Manny wins in a barnburner...3 fight series 2-1 Pryor...he was more versatile and Manny doesnt adjust well when the same thing he does isnt working

Comment

I think this fight goes the distance. Both guys are relentless and both possess great chins. Manny is faster but Pryor is the more well rounded boxer.

Comment

I'd pick Manny by stoppage, Pryor was just too reckless. Can't see Pryor beating him.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
              I'd pick Manny by stoppage, Pryor was just too reckless. Can't see Pryor beating him.
              ^^^ This. Anyone who tries that macho **** with pac get's hurt and I mean anyone including the greats of the past.

Comment

Originally posted by johncods View Post
                ^^^ This. Anyone who tries that macho **** with pac get's hurt and I mean anyone including the greats of the past.
                Yeah man, I love Pryor, absolutely loved his attitude but the recklessness gets him killed. I think Pryor holds his own against some of the best Jr WWs somewhat but I could name quite a few guys who would have beaten him in my opinion. Chavez Sr. would have beaten him quite easily as he's better technically, more methodical too, it would have been entertaining though. I'd also pick Floyd, Whitaker or even Duran to beat him as well.

Comment

I got Pryor by late stoppage in an absolute war.

Comment

It is a 50/50 fight but if i had to pick, Pacquiao by decision they are equal in terms of everything except hand speed

Comment

Working...
                    X