Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Interesting to See Mayweather Diss Catchweights, Yet...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gapo View Post
    Actually,, i think its floyd. Bhops fights the best in his division, can't say with floyd.
    The only people who think Floyd is boring are those who don't know what they're watching. They're more suited for UFC.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
      Whose the #1 guy ranked at 154 right now?

Just now ain't it? this cotto fight should have happened 4/5 years ago. I wonder what happened why fight now?

Comment

Originally posted by Antagonist View Post
        The only people who think Floyd is boring are those who don't know what they're watching. They're more suited for UFC.

He talk smack in building a fight. Then we get that kind of performance.

I am now loving UFC. They'll do what they say prior to their fight most of the time.

Comment

YOU NOT VERY BRIGHT R U MARTINEZ IS WANTING MAYWEATHER SO HE MADE THE WEIGHT UP HIS SELF NOT FLOYD, FLOYD WOULD BE GOOD AT 154 AGAINST HIM MAYBE EVEN 160 UNLIKE PAC THAT ONLY WANTED 147 THATS THE DRAIN KING AND ON THE LEFT OVER COMMENT 147 COTTO VS A 154 COTTO WHO WINS ENOUGH SAID "gapo"

Comment

Originally posted by THE TALK OF TX View Post
            YOU NOT VERY BRIGHT R U MARTINEZ IS WANTING MAYWEATHER SO HE MADE THE WEIGHT UP HIS SELF NOT FLOYD, FLOYD WOULD BE GOOD AT 154 AGAINST HIM MAYBE EVEN 160 UNLIKE PAC THAT ONLY WANTED 147 THATS THE DRAIN KING AND ON THE LEFT OVER COMMENT 147 COTTO VS A 154 COTTO WHO WINS ENOUGH SAID "gapo"

Comment

Originally posted by THE TALK OF TX View Post

And mayweather never fought at a catchweight right?

Comment

The way I remember the Oscar vs. Pac fight it was Oscar's idea to fight Pac at 147 which is the welterweight limit, not a catchweight. At the time Pacquiao was #1 pfp. and Oscar thought he would become #1 pfp. if he beat Pac at 147. At the time Oscar was on no one's pfp list, and he thought this was a shortcut to the #1 pfp. spot. He thought he could make 147 no problem. The whole fight at 147 was Oscar's idea , not Pac's. Pacquiao just said yes to a big money fight yet everybody blames Pac when Oscar set the terms the way he wanted. Oscar was drained partly because he got his weight below 147 weeks before the fight instead of just weighing in dry and rehydrating after the weigh-in the way most fighters do.

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
                  for the record, Im not one of those guys who rip Pac non stop. Im not against all CW fights. I think you have to judge them all on an individual basis. You cant group them all in a box. Every case is different. Some are legit and some are jokes
                  This........

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                    Saying and doing is different , Manny does it Floyd says he might , if Floyd fights SM I want it at MW and if its not I will not approve , thats not bias thats being real about it .
                    wow well known *****s getting owned in this thread! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                      I think the stakes are an issue too. Manny won a welterweight title at a 145 catchweight and a super welterweight title. at a 150 pound catchweight. He could put his 154 title on the line at a catchweight of 156-158 to make sure Sergio is at a weight he can perform at. That's a catchweight that favors Martinez. Its just not enough in the interview to attack him just yet.
                      wrong Pacq was 147 on fight night

Comment

Working...
                      X