No announcement yet.

New Video: Haye vs Chisora Brawl

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SP1 View Post
    This idiot right here has obviously not glassed or seen anybody get glassed. He has the bloody bottle in his hand but he clearly throws a punch and if he glassed chisora then his face would have been cut you moron. There is not blood no nothing, he just threw the punch whilst he had a bottle in his hand.
    What the fuk am I reading? He didn't glass him but he smashed a glass on him? Herp de derp derp derp

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      Are you blind? Do you not see the glass? Wtf?
      Before you tell me about the sawdust in my eyes remove the plank of wood that is front of yours. Yes I saw the glass, I also so how his fist was clenched and how his arm motioned. He punched him.

Glassing someone in such a manner would be ineffective, power would be lost, there's a chance that the object would break in your hand and cut you, there is also the chance that it will slip out of your hand. When you glass someone, you did it like you hammering a nail into a wall or hitting a ball with a rounders bat.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChristianBale View Post
        Chisora has kissed a man, bit a mans ear, slapped a man, and spat on him.

Haye is the man for not taking ****. Haye bottled chisora, bloodied chisora's trainers mouth and even threw a tripod at his own trainer.

Sik.
        Why would a pro boxer need to use weapons unless he was a complete and utter pusssy?

Comment

Why would a pro boxer need to use weapons unless he was a complete and utter pusssy?
          Why would a pro boxer bite someone or kiss someone or spit on someone or slap someone?

Unless he is a *****.

Haye had it in his hand already.

I don't care what you say, a man step up to you begging his boys to stay behind him, and he threatened to slap you, you do what you do.

Haye fought two or three guys. The man deserves a medal.

Comment

What the fuk am I reading? He didn't glass him but he smashed a glass on him? Herp de derp derp derp
            Go to bed you kid and find yourself another bandwagon to jump on. You are clearly over excited like you have never seen such a thing in your life and your adrenaline is kicking in a bit too strong. Get some sleep son.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChristianBale View Post
              Why would a pro boxer bite someone or kiss someone or spit on someone or slap someone?

Unless he is a *****.

Haye had it in his hand already.

I don't care what you say, a man step up to you begging his boys to stay behind him, and he threatened to slap you, you do what you do.

Haye fought two or three guys. The man deserves a medal.
              LOL...he tried to throw a camera tripod at Chisora's trainer and then ran away screaming "Im not going to lose my license over this".

Certified ho.

Comment

• Originally posted by SP1 View Post
                Go to bed you kid and find yourself another bandwagon to jump on. You are clearly over excited like you have never seen such a thing in your life and your adrenaline is kicking in a bit too strong. Get some sleep son.
                Why dont you go back to whatever hole you crawled out from? LOL...David Haye nuthuggers suddenly found their voices.

Comment

• Chisora's entourage ain't no joke I saw them wrecking shop in there.

Looked like Haye is crap in a brawl he even beaned his own guy, Booth. lol.

Comment

• I have no idea why but Chisora has made a fan of me. His behavior is completely unacceptable, but i also find him strangely intriguing.

Comment

• What ya'll are failing to realize is that this situation escalated because Haye's ego didn't allow him to LET IT GO. He was already trying to make moves, saying that he wanted Vitali next. WTF? Vitali just had a fight (that was already emotionally charged given Chisora's stupidity) and you're trying to politic your way into another big fight? It simply wasn't the time to start with that, given that Chisora was sitting right there. He gave a better fight than Haye did against Wlad, so why shouldn't Chisora get a rematch then? Sure, Chisora was being disrespectful towards Haye, but it could've all been avoided. Chisora came to him, and what did Haye do? hit him with an object. He scuffles with somebody from Chisora's crew, and when he has enough space to retreat from the situation, what does he do? He throws/swings a tri-pod, and ends up hurting Booth in the process. Look at the film, they were holding back Chisora's corner-man away from Haye but he still threw the tri-pod anyway. Yes people, he did act like a total prissy *****.

Comment

Working...
                      X