No announcement yet.

ROACH: "Teddy Atlas, tell Sergio to come down to 147 and we'll KTFO him!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ChiTown2Diego View Post
    whether die hard Manny fans realize it or not there would be no shame in losing to Maravilla at 150 or 154. I don't think Manny has any business above 147
    If he fights Martinez at 154 or 150 that makes him a even BIGGER LEGEND, that could only make his legacy better.

He's not gonna fight him though, I got Pacquiao fighting Zab Judah or Cintron sometime next year.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChiTown2Diego View Post
      whether die hard Manny fans realize it or not there would be no shame in losing to Maravilla at 150 or 154. I don't think Manny has any business above 147
      then dont create weight classes to gain belts...simple. stop cheating history

Comment

• OF COURSE THEY WANT HIM AT 147 because they know he would be drained

Comment

• It seems like Freddie is also destroying his legacy, I use to think of him as a good guy in the sport of boxing, but now I see he's just as corrupt as Bob Arum

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
            If he fights Martinez at 154 or 150 that makes him a even BIGGER LEGEND, that could only make his legacy better.

He's not gonna fight him though, I got Pacquiao fighting Zab Judah or Cintron sometime next year.
            I agree. He's definitely partially to blame as he doesn't step up to Arum to make the fights. But realistically speaking I also know he's on his way out (2 or 3 more fights) and I realize it's all about keeping the money train going and cashing the biggest checks possible at this point. Look at the young fighters out there. They aspire to be in the position that Floyd and Manny are

Comment

• Originally posted by yesir View Post
              then dont create weight classes to gain belts...simple. stop cheating history
              I hear you but it's done.

They did say they wouldn't be fighting there again. You can either give him credit for it or not. I choose not to but that is up to everyone to decide for themselves

Comment

• Actually, tell Sergio to stick to fighting JMW's or defending his MW crown. And tell Pac to fight Ortiz next.

And to hell with Teddy Atlas.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post

heres the thing. sergio will NOT fight im at 50 b.c sergio knows he will be dead at that weight. something he said the others were two dumb to realize when pac asked them to fight at catchweights. hence why he stands by 54 at the minimum

Comment

• Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
                    OF COURSE THEY WANT HIM AT 147 because they know he would be drained

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingFollower
                      I think Floyd might just wanna drop the OST. He states that he's in a no win situation and it definitely does seem so, so there is no way that he can allow the Pacquiao not to happen.

Most boxing fans (not casual) feel that he has everyright to ask for OST, but the Media is saying something else, and the MEDIA is clearly not on his side, the Media feels like he's ducking.

I would hate to be hearing in 15 years how Mayweather ducked Pacquiao.
                      floyd will not drop OST. that will be a mainstay for the reminder of his career. who cares what the unimformed media thinks. boxing fans know the truth, as we all know that arum and pac are holding up the fight and have been since dec 09

Comment

Working...
                      X