• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Philadelphia Eagles beat 3/4 AFC South Teams this year

Is that a good percentage?

Eagles beat Colts

Eagles destroyed Jaguars

Eagles beat Texans

Eagles lost to Titans(thank god I fell asleep this day and didn't watch this game, I only missed one eagles game this year. Luckily it was one that they didn't do good in)
    EAGLES ARE GOOD!
    71.43%
    AFC South Teams suck, don't be too impressed!
    28.57%

The Titans were looking like they were the real deal up until all the QB injuries. Beating the Colts was impressive. Beating the Jags, and Texans doesn't mean anything to me. But a win is a win.

Simply put, winning 3/4, is obviously a good winning %. Don't think you really needed to ask that question.

Comment

I don't see the Eagles making it far into the playoffs but they have been playing pretty good this year. Had some bad luck here and there but still, not bad.

Comment

Good defenses can contain Vick.

Eagles D isn't anything special.

They're beatable. But I don't see why they don't have as good a chance as anyone else to win it all.

If someone put a gun to my head right now and asked me to pick, I'd probably take the Patriots.

Comment

It is really good to almost wipe out an entire division. My only thing with that is the AFC south isn't as good as it should be this year.

But its still good to do that against any division besides the NFC West. I think one of the most impressive things would be to get 3 out of 4 against the AFC East or the AFC North. And get a win over the Bills, Bengals, Browns, Dolphins(which are decent teams but not great but always put up a good fight) and then manage to get a win over the Jets, Pats, Ravens, or Steelers.
          (WHY THE **** CAN'T MIAMI BE IN THE AFC SOUTH? That was the most ******ed thing in NFL history moving the Colts to the AFC South with Miami is the farthest thing south in the NFL!!!! We would be in contention for division championship this year )

On a side note...If the Dolphins beat the Lions they win 3 out of 4 against the NFC north

Comment

Texans defense lost to the eagles. Not the whole team.

Comment

Once we get a defense we may be unbeatable.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm View Post
                Good defenses can contain Vick.

Eagles D isn't anything special.

They're beatable. But I don't see why they don't have as good a chance as anyone else to win it all.

If someone put a gun to my head right now and asked me to pick, I'd probably take the Patriots.
                I think The Eagles defense will cost them a game in the playoffs, I want the Eagles to go all the way but our defense is still new and suck very badly in the redzone. My favorite player on the defense is Asante Samuel and he has been hurt the past 2 games and he makes a total difference on our defense. The guy is insanely great at reading quarterbacks.

Originally posted by Texanballer View Post
                Once we get a defense we may be unbeatable.
                Both teams have defensive problems, thats why the game was high-scoring on both sides.

Comment

I like watching them.

Philly seems a cool place.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir TomJones View Post
                    I like watching them.

Philly seems a cool place.
                    I'm hoping I'm alive for the year The Eagles win Super Bowl... They have to do it very soon since we have a good team now, who knows how long will have a good team like this for. We've been pretty good the past 10 years, but it takes us to be great to win the super bowl!

Comment

Working...
                    X