No announcement yet.

A knockout from Saturday made it on CNN sports news

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A knockout from Saturday made it on CNN sports news

but it wasnt from the Pacquiao/Diaz card, it was from Julio "Babyface" Garcia 's KO within 13 seconds of the first round against Jose Medina.

video?\;;/?

Comment

Originally posted by natas206 View Post
      video?\;;/?
      You guys didnt see this?

Garcia knocked him out with the first punch he threw, a counter left hook 10 seconds into the fight. It was pretty spectacular.

That being said, I will never support Garcia, He threw a fight last year and i will never forget it.

Comment

video please! I wanna see!

Comment

This was from friday and not Saturday. It was pretty impressive though he laid that dude out.

Also i do remember Garcia in that fight that he threw and i remember think this guy is taking a dive, I have never seen anything like it.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
            You guys didnt see this?

Garcia knocked him out with the first punch he threw, a counter left hook 10 seconds into the fight. It was pretty spectacular.

That being said, I will never support Garcia, He threw a fight last year and i will never forget it.
            nah man, I missed this!

Comment

I saw it by accident, I didnt even know there was a fight scheduled for Friday.

he knocked him the **** out with the first punch thrown. Pretty funny.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                This was from friday and not Saturday. It was pretty impressive though he laid that dude out.

Also i do remember Garcia in that fight that he threw and i remember think this guy is taking a dive, I have never seen anything like it.
                Garcia was a -3000 favorite in that fight last year. He got paid betting on himself to lose. He had some promotional problems and he decided he knew a better way to make quick cash and to tell everyone "**** you" in the process.

Comment

For those who missed it:

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
                    Garcia was a -3000 favorite in that fight last year. He got paid betting on himself to lose. He had some promotional problems and he decided he knew a better way to make quick cash and to tell everyone "**** you" in the process.
                    Yea that does make a lot of sence actually especially since he already had loses on his record, I do know i will never bet on him though because once you take that route once it is easier to take that route again.

Troy Browning was the guys name right?

Comment

Working...
                    X