Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tyson Fury No Talent Is needed in Boxing, UNDISPUTED HW CHAMP LOST 2 A FATMAN!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyson Fury No Talent Is needed in Boxing, UNDISPUTED HW CHAMP LOST 2 A FATMAN!

he goes on to say What use is it to train for 40 years and you cant even beat a fatman.

HE MADE SOME VALID POINTS, and to me exposed how weak teh HW division actually is.

Fury getting his excuses in early. "this time he beat a fat man"

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
      Fury getting his excuses in early. "this time he beat a fat man"
      This. This fat bastard is so ready he is already talking retirement after this rematch afraid to get baptized by wilder after klitschko knocks him out this time around

Comment

Or perhaps he's wondering why one would beat a fat man, before he retires from the game?

It doesn't matter what weight they are, what matters is a retirement plan.

Not as many cared who he was until he beat the man.

Tyson is boxing's equivalent of Bane with his talk. It's pretty entertaining.

Comment

Please let Fury win and retire the most boring fighter in history. Then we can watch Wilder break the "Fat Mans" face.

Comment

Fury is a big talker. He's always saying something. I don't trust most of it. The retirement talk is to hype up the fight. Even he felt that way truly, why else would he be saying it? If he was scared for real, he wouldn't be talking about it or he'd be putting up a front. If Wlad rolls over him this time, I'd be surprised.

Comment

Wlad was 39 years old and way past prime. He was a good champion for many years. I doubt that Fury will come even close to equaling Wlad's achievements and I think Wlad will be remembered as a much better fighter in his prime years than Fury. Fury should be proud of his win over Wlad. What he shouldn't do is gloat and make fun of him. Once again Fury shows himself to be a nasty A hole with never a kind word for anyone but himself.

Comment

He wasn't fat in the first fight though so Wlad didn't really lose to a fat man. He lost to a 6'8" or whatever giant with a normal physique.

Looking like a pile of dough for this one though.... I hope Fury goes hard in the final weeks of camp because damn he looks older than wlad right now

Comment

Working...
                X