No announcement yet.

Has Eric Brown passed Freddie Roach

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has Eric Brown passed Freddie Roach

It seems he has to me the fighters he trains like Quillen look very sharp as for Roaches fighters well we all know the recent fate for them Vanes Khan Pacquaio all whooped up,and btw how can you push kid chocolate to the side for Vanes is freddie smoking rogers crack now?

I have literally no idea what you're saying Mark

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      I have literally no idea what you're saying Mark
      Eric Brown is a trainer at wildcard he has been roaches 2nd hand man so to say but his fighters are doing well while roaches have not.

Comment

I didn't think Quillin looked too good against N'Dam. He lost more rounds, but won because of the knockdowns.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
          I didn't think Quillin looked too good against N'Dam. He lost more rounds, but won because of the knockdowns.
          Ndam surprised me with his heart that guy fought his ass off i cant take anything away from peter i just have to credit ndam.

Comment

I believe Roach is a good trainer or guys like Toney and Oscar would not hire him. His fighters fight very good fighters that also have good trainers so sometimes his fighers will lose. I am sure Brown is a good trainer or Roach would not use him.

Comment

Working...
            X