Bob Arum says Filipinos don't support Nonito Donaire; blames wife Rachel

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arum for president

Comment

I dunno why arum keeps ragging on jinn... I mean rachel for... I think its pretty clear that nonito will buy out his contract and leave for GBP now.

IMHO nonito ****ed up by trying to leave TR... arum was gonna build nonito up to take pac's place, but now nonito will never get it.

GBP will get nonito and find out he doesn't really draw pinoys. then GBP and nonito will have to go after pac in the public like martinez has and that's a lose lose situation for nonito.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
        I dunno why arum keeps ragging on jinn... I mean rachel for... I think its pretty clear that nonito will buy out his contract and leave for GBP now.

IMHO nonito ****ed up by trying to leave TR... arum was gonna build nonito up to take pac's place, but now nonito will never get it.

GBP will get nonito and find out he doesn't really draw pinoys. then GBP and nonito will have to go after pac in the public like martinez has and that's a lose lose situation for nonito.
        Nonito's been very smart about not saying a single negative thing about Manny to the media (especially the Philippine media). Oscar would likely make that mistake and he'll pay for it dearly.

--

Just watched a Filipino News Report with my folks and they did a poll on Donaire about his move to Golden Boy.

69% say he should've stayed with top rank
        29% say he made the right decision
        2% unsure

Comment

Originally posted by Tha Executioner View Post
          Sure..............
          The man in your avatar is an awesome fighter. He will be huge hit in the mma world.

Comment

Working...
          X