Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The all new, Mayweather/Pac Master Discussion Thread - The fight that will never be.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've got no love for Floyd and would love to see Manny knock him out but facts are facts.
    It was revealed during the defamation case that Floyd signed the deal to fight Manny in March 2010, gave him a 50-50 split as long as random testing was involved and Pac refused the fight.
    A lot has changed since then but I don't think Floyd is scared of Manny but will wait until he is sure he can win.

Comment

• Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
      I've got no love for Floyd and would love to see Manny knock him out but facts are facts.
      It was revealed during the defamation case that Floyd signed the deal to fight Manny in March 2010, gave him a 50-50 split as long as random testing was involved and Pac refused the fight.
      A lot has changed since then but I don't think Floyd is scared of Manny but will wait until he is sure he can win.
      The bold can't be true

Comment

• Originally posted by ROYistheGOAT View Post
        The bold can't be true
        This is from a yahoo story around the time Floyd went to jail:

Though sports fans remain desperate to see Floyd Mayweather Jr. fight Manny Pacquiao, in 2010 the superstar boxers came closer to fighting than anyone previously realized, according to a document obtained by Yahoo! Sports.
        A contract sent on Dec. 11, 2009, by Golden Boy Promotions on behalf of Mayweather to Top Rank on behalf of Pacquiao proposed a 50-50 financial split between the sides for a fight that would have been held March 13, 2010.
        Pacquiao's side declined the 2009 contract offer because Pacquiao objected to Mayweather's request for the drug testing. Though Pacquiao has subsequently agreed to Mayweather's demands for random blood and urine testing, the sides have not been able to reach agreement on a deal. "

Your right it doesn't say Floyd signed anything but why would they send a contract to Top Rank if they didn't intend to agree to it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Alpha & Omega View Post
          So all the PED rumors about Pac are ridiculous nonsense when there are a million signs that he is/was on them, yet all the rumors about Floyd being scared, are 100% true right? It is amazing to me that everything negative about Floyd just has to be true, but everything negative about Manny is always false. So Pac refusing drug testing, Arum lying about building fake stadiums, made up stories about cuts that won't heal, etc., that is all inconsequential right? Since they are not in the ring yet, it means it is 100% Floyd is scared of Pac correct? That is the only reason right? You know what, I actually can't wait until Pac AND Floyd retire now because I am just so sick of what has happened to the sport since Pac's rise in popularity over the last 4-5 years. It has brought know nothing idiots into the sport who blindly worship Pac and refuse to believe anything else other than he is a God and the best boxer ever. No one gave 2 ****s when JMM lost but outclassed, outboxed and almost embarrassed Pac in Nov '11 but the entire world went into a frenzy when Pac got the shaft on a decision, in a fight where even though I admit he won, he looked like crap. I hope this fight happens and Pac better fight the best fight of HIS entire life and be the fastest and strongest he has ever been if he has a chance to beat Floyd. You Pac idiots better pray Pac wins because they will have to shut this site down with all the clowning I will do if Floyd beats him. So be prepared.
          You're just a member of the triple F gang. Floyds Fudgsicle fappers.

Comment

• Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
            This is from a yahoo story around the time Floyd went to jail:

Though sports fans remain desperate to see Floyd Mayweather Jr. fight Manny Pacquiao, in 2010 the superstar boxers came closer to fighting than anyone previously realized, according to a document obtained by Yahoo! Sports.
            A contract sent on Dec. 11, 2009, by Golden Boy Promotions on behalf of Mayweather to Top Rank on behalf of Pacquiao proposed a 50-50 financial split between the sides for a fight that would have been held March 13, 2010.
            Pacquiao's side declined the 2009 contract offer because Pacquiao objected to Mayweather's request for the drug testing. Though Pacquiao has subsequently agreed to Mayweather's demands for random blood and urine testing, the sides have not been able to reach agreement on a deal. "

Your right it doesn't say Floyd signed anything but why would they send a contract to Top Rank if they didn't intend to agree to it?
            I was being sarcastic lol

Comment

• Originally posted by BIGBOXINGFAN View Post
              Honestly I feel Manny would take a smaller cut but.....Manny doesn't make the final call on that. bob does.

So my point is.....What Manny said doesn't matter.
              Now watch Konz and Arum change it back to 50/50 or 55/45 for the winner.

There will never be 45/55 for Floyd.
              Even if Manny says it will.
              actually it's more like what you say doesn't matter.

Comment

• Originally posted by mcashflo View Post
                It's a wonder why Pac didn't do all of these calling out Floyd interviews before they signed to fight JMM , I read somewhere that they did try to get Floyd in Dec.,but why the ***** talkin now after? I'm thinkin Pac wants to try and secure a fight with FMJ because he's unsure of the 4th JMM fight outcome because if he loses to JMM the FMJ might not happin.
                this is typical pacquiao. talk **** while signed to fight a top rank fighter. next up: sing song on jimmy kimmel. people eat this **** up.

Comment

• Originally posted by timboslice708 View Post
                  CIGARILLO and BIGBOXINGFAN to his rescue!!!......AGAIN!

Seriously, do these guys make Bette Midler in "Fatal Attraction" look sane or what?
                  Tiple F gang!

Floyds Fudgsicle Fappers

Comment

• Doesn't the bigger draw usually dictate the terms?

Comment

• Originally posted by ROYistheGOAT View Post
                      Doesn't the bigger draw usually dictate the terms?
                      And Pac is the bigger draw. Not just in a annual basis but a total career PPV's sold basis. And don't forget endorsements and worldwide appeal basis.

Comment

Working...
                      X