No announcement yet.

Last night makes me ashamed to be a boxing fan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last night makes me ashamed to be a boxing fan

Abril fought his heart out and worked hard for that win and got straight up robbed fight was not even close............Rios fought like **** did even make weight for the damn fight and was rewarded???so all it takes is name value??no dedication,no hardwork???this is killing the sport,people say alot of things are killing the sport but this is what is destroying this damn sport bull**** like this.RIOS GOT HIS DAMN ASS BEAT,HE GOT EMBARRASED AND GOT TAKEN TO SCHOOL

"RIOS GOT HIS DAMN ASS BEAT,HE GOT EMBARRASED AND GOT TAKEN TO SCHOOL"

oh ****

Comment

I am ashamed that they put that boring arse fight on a PPV card, regardless of who won or loss.

Comment

Originally posted by americanbot View Post
        "rios got his damn ass beat,he got embarrased and got taken to school"

oh ****

fight was not even close he got his ass handed to him

Comment

I wonder if Floyd fans were this critical when Mayweather actually lost to Castillo in the first fight. Nvm, most are under 20.

Comment

The sad part is, and I think many boxing fans feel the same, I am so use to these kind of robbery decisions and corruption that I'm not surprised at all when they happen anymore.

I looked and told my dad, "it's not set in stone that Abril will win, they might just rob him". He thought I was crazy and there was no way that would happen, that it would be just too damn obvious.....

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
              fight was not even close he got his ass handed to him
              This fight will more than likely be appealed, and either turned into a N/C or the right man will be given the "W". Abril did beat BamBam, and should be given the Dub. But it shouldnt make you embarassed Larry bruh. You did your part as a fan and supported homie.

I do NOT however want to see a rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                I wonder if Floyd fans were this critical when Mayweather actually lost to Castillo in the first fight. Nvm, most are under 20.
                Are you seriously comparing a fight where a guy won maybe two rounds to a fight where either guy could have won by a round~

Talk about immature~

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                  That's a bad example. I'm a huge Floyd, and for the record I thought Castillo should have gotten the nod or at least been a draw. That was a very close fight and it's not crazy to argue that Floyd won. What happened last night was a flat out robbery of epic proportions, Rios didn't win more than 2 rounds.

Comment

I don't feel ashamed or embarrased because I have no reason to, it makes me feel sad about some aspects of the sport but I knew this before hand so it is not like this changed anything to me about the sport.

Comment

Working...
                    X