Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Freddie Roach:"I'm in favor of additional testing but Floyd ain't gonna run the show"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by I'd rather box View Post
    Obviously, 600k has been proven as chump change for *****. He'll take the 600K hit just so he can do whatever he d*mn well pleases. That's the reason for the 10 million dollar penalty.
    1st, do you understand the difference between 600k and 10 mill?

2nd, Clottey has missed weight before. What penalty did Pac ask for him? Kinda blows the "fairness" you are trying to portray out the water huh?

3rd, I dont have a problem with that demand. Neither did Floyd. Thats why he accepted it.

My comment was directed at a poster who in his ignorance insinuated that Floyd would never agree to anything that singled him out. The 10 mill request does single Floyd out, and he still agreed to it.

Its really that simple.

Comment

• All floyd needs to do is go to the commission and request a drug testing and if the commission approved it then they will conduct a special drug testing that will be intended only for the pacquiao-mayweather fight. That's what floyd should needs to do and not forcing pac to the third party that he hired to do the drug testing. I'm sure the commission will find a way to make it looks fair on both party, since they know that this fight is what everybody want's to see. And the most important thing is, roach and pac wouldn't have an excuse not to follow the rules of the commission.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blubba View Post
        i dun know what the ppl's problem with 10 mill per lbs over? That's not gonna affect either fighter's training schedule. neither will it cost them a single cent.
        So those are excuses number 15 and 16 then?

Its the camp interruptions and the costs that make OST not viable?

Could have fooled me with the first 14 excuses you know...
        Last edited by 17scenes; 03-23-2010, 07:37 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blubba View Post
          a gud excuse though.
          Obviously NOT if posters are using alts to defend it.

Comment

• Originally posted by jayblack View Post
            That's like saying Bud Selig has reached new lows of arrogance by assuming Barry Bonds was on steroids. That sounds to me like chicken ****.
            exactly. it's a shame but a lot of these comments come from a racist basis. a lot of people feel like because it's floyd sr. and the mayweather camp demanding blood test that blood test must be some baseless b.s. because they're "crack heads". i'll tell you what floyd mayweather sr is in better shape than 95% of the people making these comments. he was a ranked professional fighter with world class hand speed that fought sugar ray leonard in his prime so i submit to you that he may know a little bit more about the human body, strength and conditioning than any pac fan who says blood testing is b.s. excuse. another thing is this, people don't respect floyd sr. as a parent. i garuntee, if the shoe was on the other foot and it was pac's dad advising him not to fight floyd w/o blood test most people would respect the father son bond and say "floyd should just shut up and take the test". well i say, if you have nothing to hide and want to make boxer a safer, cleaner sport "shut up and take the test if you wanna fight!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
              He did because he can , he said he was right on to make weight in the morning and he held it instead of dropping it like normal its obvious the lay off and age means his metabolism is a little slower , if your body wont let it go the only way to rip the weight of real quick is diuretics , if he was hungry and coming up he would have made weight and then blew JMM away instead of toying with him now Floyd had fun in this fight , he is on top and takes benefits from being on top just like Pac did sucking ODH and Cotto down , it hurts you more being too light than too heavy there is no comparison one your like flat rag the the other your a little slower but strong as a bull.

You cant rag on Floyd to pump up Pac and you cant rag on Pac to pump up Floyd they both have ifs and buts ,,,,,,

The one and only issue I have is Pac refusing to comply to OST , it was a little issue that would have just been a real boost for boxing they would have got real good publicty for boxing in it standing against PEDS in the biggest fight in history ,,,,, but Pac said no test and I was shocked and now that little trivial thing that AA has in all his fight contracts is a world smear headline , all because Pac said no ,,,,, this is my only issue with Pac he did wrong for his fans himself and for boxing .
              So you're saying he could have, but he couldn't do it when he was required, so he didn't because "He Can?" Last time i checked, if you don't make weight on the day your supposed to, then you cut it, or pay up. You say he says he coulda' but didn't want to cause he can sums up my point as to why the 10 mil fine was in the negotiations. Why? Because they can.

Comment

• Im tired of Pac team sounded like bitches. Enough is enough

Floyd didn't ***** one time when he agreed to everything Pac and them wanted

First its he's scared of needles, it weakens him, the time cut off is too soon, oh we dont want Floyd to run the show

I mean stfu, agree, then fight

Comment

• Flyod cant be trusted with his own testing. Like I keep saying NSAC needs to run the testing and Pac & his team would deff. aggree.

Comment

• Chill out with this dick measuring contest and tell your guy to take the tests. He gave blood and was banging it out in the gym the next day during the Cotto camp, quit feeding us bull****.

Comment

Working...
                    X